Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

WSU @ Cal

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
WSU @ Cal
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:11 pm
  • This game is not going according to plan. 5 turnovers. The Cougars are playing like the Cougars.
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1596
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: WSU @ Cal
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:30 pm
  • This is not good for the Pac 12 unless youre a Cal fan. Takes a potential big quality win away from Washington. Makes USC's loss look even worse. No margin for error for any of them if they want to make the playoffs now.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23343
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: WSU @ Cal
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:37 pm
  • As far as UW's chances go, it really shouldn't matter who wins this game because it's a north matchup and they all play each other.

    Nice Ortege Jenkins impression by Bowers.
    User avatar
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6229
    Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 pm


Re: WSU @ Cal
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:41 pm
  • fenderbender123 wrote:As far as UW's chances go, it really shouldn't matter who wins this game because it's a north matchup and they all play each other.

    Nice Ortege Jenkins impression by Bowers.


    Doesnt really work that way though. Its all about beating highly ranked teams and WSU was their best chance to do that this year. . There's no way Cal will be ranked. This will hurt WSU"s ranking big time.

    I mean, really I think UW is still in the same situation, if they go undefeated they're in. If they dont, they're probably not. But this definitely hurts their strength of schedule.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23343
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: WSU @ Cal
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:51 pm
  • Should rename this thread "@ Cal," because I don't think the Cougars showed up.
    pre·vent de·fense
    n. Football
    A defensive formation in which a team prevents their defense from stopping the other team's offense.
    User avatar
    hannibalking
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 155
    Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:46 pm


Re: WSU @ Cal
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:15 pm
  • What an absolute abortion of a game. Falk played like he just saw his girlfriend getting doubled teamed in the parking lot before the game.
    User avatar
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3729
    Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 pm
    Location: Aiken , SC


Re: WSU @ Cal
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:31 pm
  • Now all you Newbies know what Couging it means !
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 22463
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: WSU @ Cal
Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:17 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:As far as UW's chances go, it really shouldn't matter who wins this game because it's a north matchup and they all play each other.

    Nice Ortege Jenkins impression by Bowers.


    Doesnt really work that way though. Its all about beating highly ranked teams and WSU was their best chance to do that this year. . There's no way Cal will be ranked. This will hurt WSU"s ranking big time.

    I mean, really I think UW is still in the same situation, if they go undefeated they're in. If they dont, they're probably not. But this definitely hurts their strength of schedule.


    I see what you’re saying but I’ve always thought UW would need to win out this year to make the playoff. They simply would not have the credentials as a 1 loss team to overcome all the other 1 loss teams.. even with a good WSU

    It really is all or nothing.. now even more so

    Also.. I saw more urgency from the Cougars at the pub last night. Jesus is there anything more aggressive than a 45 year old single mom of 3 whose kids were at the HS football game so she got a night out (if this seems oddly specific I’m still trying to recover.. and find my shoes)
    User avatar
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 12538
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 am


Re: WSU @ Cal
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:07 am
  • This game shows the problem with gimmick offense. If they play a team that knows how to defend it they will go down in flames.
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1596
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


Re: WSU @ Cal
Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:17 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:As far as UW's chances go, it really shouldn't matter who wins this game because it's a north matchup and they all play each other.

    Nice Ortege Jenkins impression by Bowers.


    Doesnt really work that way though. Its all about beating highly ranked teams and WSU was their best chance to do that this year. . There's no way Cal will be ranked. This will hurt WSU"s ranking big time.

    I mean, really I think UW is still in the same situation, if they go undefeated they're in. If they dont, they're probably not. But this definitely hurts their strength of schedule.


    I think the ACC has it worse than the PAC-12 does. Now that Clemson has a loss, things are looking down for the conference.
    "We have an opportunity to win multiple Super Bowls."
    -Russell Wilson
    User avatar
    Threedee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1563
    Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:08 pm
    Location: Federal Way, WA


Re: WSU @ Cal
Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:29 pm
  • Mike Leach....what a classy individual. Points fingers at everyone else but himself after a loss. Everyone should model themselves after him. Take a look in the mirror Mike. You're an idiot. Maybe you should work on preparing your team better.
    User avatar
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6782
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:10 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: WSU @ Cal
Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:53 pm
  • hawkfan68 wrote:Mike Leach....what a classy individual. Points fingers at everyone else but himself after a loss. Everyone should model themselves after him. Take a look in the mirror Mike. You're an idiot. Maybe you should work on preparing your team better.


    Not sure what you're referring too. Very first thing he said in his post game news conference was that he got out coached. Blamed himself several times in the interview.

    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23343
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: WSU @ Cal
Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:44 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    hawkfan68 wrote:Mike Leach....what a classy individual. Points fingers at everyone else but himself after a loss. Everyone should model themselves after him. Take a look in the mirror Mike. You're an idiot. Maybe you should work on preparing your team better.


    Not sure what you're referring too. Very first thing he said in his post game news conference was that he got out coached. Blamed himself several times in the interview.



    This...
    http://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/mike-leach-rips-pathetic-washington-state-upset-loss-cal/402280

    I didn't see the post game video... thanks for sharing. maybe I jumped the gun on blame part but he's still a jack ass in my opinion.
    User avatar
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6782
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:10 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: WSU @ Cal
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:00 am
  • hawkfan68 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:
    hawkfan68 wrote:Mike Leach....what a classy individual. Points fingers at everyone else but himself after a loss. Everyone should model themselves after him. Take a look in the mirror Mike. You're an idiot. Maybe you should work on preparing your team better.


    Not sure what you're referring too. Very first thing he said in his post game news conference was that he got out coached. Blamed himself several times in the interview.



    This...
    http://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/mike-leach-rips-pathetic-washington-state-upset-loss-cal/402280

    I didn't see the post game video... thanks for sharing. maybe I jumped the gun on blame part but he's still a jack ass in my opinion.



    You have an agenda and wanted to post anti leach stuff.... dont let facts get in the way of a good bashing!

    That game sucked. Every single break bounce and call went against WSU....and that was the result.

    Oh well flush it and get back at it v Colorado.

    Conference did WSU no favors though. IT should not be allowed to play on a short week after a road trip. WSU finished the week prior @Eugene around 9pm. Gets home around Midnight. Then plays the next week on Friday @ cal.
    Atleast SC got a early road game before they traveled to WSU on the short week.
    User avatar
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1495
    Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:32 am


Re: WSU @ Cal
Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:38 am
  • gowazzu02 wrote:
    hawkfan68 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:
    hawkfan68 wrote:Mike Leach....what a classy individual. Points fingers at everyone else but himself after a loss. Everyone should model themselves after him. Take a look in the mirror Mike. You're an idiot. Maybe you should work on preparing your team better.


    Not sure what you're referring too. Very first thing he said in his post game news conference was that he got out coached. Blamed himself several times in the interview.



    This...
    http://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/mike-leach-rips-pathetic-washington-state-upset-loss-cal/402280

    I didn't see the post game video... thanks for sharing. maybe I jumped the gun on blame part but he's still a jack ass in my opinion.



    You have an agenda and wanted to post anti leach stuff.... dont let facts get in the way of a good bashing!

    That game sucked. Every single break bounce and call went against WSU....and that was the result.

    Oh well flush it and get back at it v Colorado.

    Conference did WSU no favors though. IT should not be allowed to play on a short week after a road trip. WSU finished the week prior @Eugene around 9pm. Gets home around Midnight. Then plays the next week on Friday @ cal.
    Atleast SC got a early road game before they traveled to WSU on the short week.


    You're right about me being anti-Leach. I don't think Mike Leach is a very good person. But I did jump the gun on him and admit my mistake by misinterpreting what he said.

    For the bolded part of your post - BS. Stop with the excuses already. Falk threw 5 interceptions. That's not exactly having calls go against WSU is it? That's called creating your own problems. The game sucked because the Cougars "couged" it.
    User avatar
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6782
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:10 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA




It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:16 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests