WSU @ Cal

sdog1981

Reaction score
This game is not going according to plan. 5 turnovers. The Cougars are playing like the Cougars.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
This is not good for the Pac 12 unless youre a Cal fan. Takes a potential big quality win away from Washington. Makes USC's loss look even worse. No margin for error for any of them if they want to make the playoffs now.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
As far as UW's chances go, it really shouldn't matter who wins this game because it's a north matchup and they all play each other.

Nice Ortege Jenkins impression by Bowers.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1w66c9m8 said:
As far as UW's chances go, it really shouldn't matter who wins this game because it's a north matchup and they all play each other.

Doesnt really work that way though. Its all about beating highly ranked teams and WSU was their best chance to do that this year. . There's no way Cal will be ranked. This will hurt WSU"s ranking big time.

I mean, really I think UW is still in the same situation, if they go undefeated they're in. If they dont, they're probably not. But this definitely hurts their strength of schedule.

hannibalking

Reaction score
Should rename this thread "@ Cal," because I don't think the Cougars showed up.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
What an absolute abortion of a game. Falk played like he just saw his girlfriend getting doubled teamed in the parking lot before the game.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2a5n8rcd said:
fenderbender123":2a5n8rcd said:

Doesnt really work that way though. Its all about beating highly ranked teams and WSU was their best chance to do that this year. . There's no way Cal will be ranked. This will hurt WSU"s ranking big time.

I mean, really I think UW is still in the same situation, if they go undefeated they're in. If they dont, they're probably not. But this definitely hurts their strength of schedule.

I see what you’re saying but I’ve always thought UW would need to win out this year to make the playoff. They simply would not have the credentials as a 1 loss team to overcome all the other 1 loss teams.. even with a good WSU

It really is all or nothing.. now even more so

Also.. I saw more urgency from the Cougars at the pub last night. Jesus is there anything more aggressive than a 45 year old single mom of 3 whose kids were at the HS football game so she got a night out (if this seems oddly specific I’m still trying to recover.. and find my shoes)

OP
OP
sdog1981

sdog1981

Reaction score
This game shows the problem with gimmick offense. If they play a team that knows how to defend it they will go down in flames.

Threedee

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3nelboud said:
fenderbender123":3nelboud said:

I think the ACC has it worse than the PAC-12 does. Now that Clemson has a loss, things are looking down for the conference.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Mike Leach....what a classy individual. Points fingers at everyone else but himself after a loss. Everyone should model themselves after him. Take a look in the mirror Mike. You're an idiot. Maybe you should work on preparing your team better.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3ftqrs54 said:
Mike Leach....what a classy individual. Points fingers at everyone else but himself after a loss. Everyone should model themselves after him. Take a look in the mirror Mike. You're an idiot. Maybe you should work on preparing your team better.

Not sure what you're referring too. Very first thing he said in his post game news conference was that he got out coached. Blamed himself several times in the interview.

[youtube]HrWN-KMhr6I[/youtube]

hawkfan68

Reaction score
JSeahawks":13siwce7 said:
hawkfan68":13siwce7 said:

Not sure what you're referring too. Very first thing he said in his post game news conference was that he got out coached. Blamed himself several times in the interview.

This...
http://larrybrownsports.com/college...thetic-washington-state-upset-loss-cal/402280

I didn't see the post game video... thanks for sharing. maybe I jumped the gun on blame part but he's still a jack ass in my opinion.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1pzjqi22 said:
JSeahawks":1pzjqi22 said:
hawkfan68":1pzjqi22 said:

This...
http://larrybrownsports.com/college...thetic-washington-state-upset-loss-cal/402280

I didn't see the post game video... thanks for sharing. maybe I jumped the gun on blame part but he's still a jack ass in my opinion.

You have an agenda and wanted to post anti leach stuff.... dont let facts get in the way of a good bashing!

That game sucked. Every single break bounce and call went against WSU....and that was the result.

Oh well flush it and get back at it v Colorado.

Conference did WSU no favors though. IT should not be allowed to play on a short week after a road trip. WSU finished the week prior @Eugene around 9pm. Gets home around Midnight. Then plays the next week on Friday @ cal.
Atleast SC got a early road game before they traveled to WSU on the short week.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
gowazzu02":r0ubva8e said:
hawkfan68":r0ubva8e said:
JSeahawks":r0ubva8e said:
hawkfan68":r0ubva8e said:

This...

You have an agenda and wanted to post anti leach stuff.... dont let facts get in the way of a good bashing!

That game sucked. Every single break bounce and call went against WSU....and that was the result.

Oh well flush it and get back at it v Colorado.

Conference did WSU no favors though. IT should not be allowed to play on a short week after a road trip. WSU finished the week prior @Eugene around 9pm. Gets home around Midnight. Then plays the next week on Friday @ cal.
Atleast SC got a early road game before they traveled to WSU on the short week.

You're right about me being anti-Leach. I don't think Mike Leach is a very good person. But I did jump the gun on him and admit my mistake by misinterpreting what he said.

For the bolded part of your post - BS. Stop with the excuses already. Falk threw 5 interceptions. That's not exactly having calls go against WSU is it? That's called creating your own problems. The game sucked because the Cougars "couged" it.