Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Not sure if anyone was aware but UNC-OJ got off yesterday

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • A death warrant to the NCAA and amateur/"minor league" sports.
    Attachments
    IMG_2017.JPG
    IMG_2017.JPG (60.75 KiB) Viewed 390 times
    ctrcat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 849
    Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:50 am


  • This is more devastating to the school. The NCAA discovered that UNC was running a sham school on its campus this goes beyond sports this goes the heart of the college system.
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1596
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


  • Hell you got schools/shoe companies paying hundreds of thousands out for a player but this seems to be a bigger deal?
    User avatar
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3293
    Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 pm


  • IndyHawk wrote:Hell you got schools/shoe companies paying hundreds of thousands out for a player but this seems to be a bigger deal?


    This was by far the most egregious scandal in American sports history, involving thousands of athletes over multiple decades with systematic, institutional fraud. Either they got the death penalty or their accreditation stripped-no other verdict was just. Instead the NCAA turned the gun on itself.
    ctrcat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 849
    Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:50 am


  • The NCAA wasn't about to kill the goose that lays the golden egg (UNC basketball).
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    User avatar
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1133
    Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:11 pm


  • WmHBonney wrote:The NCAA wasn't about to kill the goose that lays the golden egg (UNC basketball).


    In reality they committed Hari-Kiri.
    ctrcat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 849
    Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:50 am


  • ctrcat wrote:
    WmHBonney wrote:The NCAA wasn't about to kill the goose that lays the golden egg (UNC basketball).


    In reality they committed Hari-Kiri.


    I'm hoping.
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    User avatar
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1133
    Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:11 pm




It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:15 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests