Congratulations 2017 Pac 12

SeatownJay

Reaction score
By going 1-8 in bowl games you are officially the worst post-season conference in the history of college football.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3equ20hp said:
By going 1-8 in bowl games you are officially the worst post-season conference in the history of college football.
Meh, I’m a fan of the UW, not the pac-12. I don’t get the mentality behind NOW rooting for teams I spend the whole season rooting against. I think if you are a great team your own merits will speak for themselves.

I might be a Johnny McJerkface for saying that but it’s how I feel.

Am I supposed to root for the Rams, Niners, and Cards in the playoffs since they are in Seattle’s division???

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3p3sficj said:
SeatownJay":3p3sficj said:
Meh, I’m a fan of the UW, not the pac-12. I don’t get the mentality behind NOW rooting for teams I spend the whole season rooting against. I think if you are a great team your own merits will speak for themselves.

Am I supposed to root for the Rams, Niners, and Cards in the playoffs since they are in Seattle’s division???

Difference is, NFCW always makes the playoffs. Pac 12 does not. It's the worst part of CFB IMO.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":dc3fnml8 said:
SeatownJay":dc3fnml8 said:

The reason you should root for the Pac-12 is if the huskies are a borderline playoff team or New Years 6 team next season, this years pac 12 bowl record will almost certainly keep them out. Luckily though I don’t think you’re going to have to worry about that.

Also coaches from other conferences will definitely use it in recruiting.

That said, I never root for UW. I will root for the rest of the oac12 though.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
This snapped a string of five straight years where the Pac 12 was .500 or better in bowl games.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think the only good thing about this is the fact that 9 teams made it into the bowlmania and that means 9 teams got the conference some financial return on their investment.

Other than that....Boy this year sucked for the pac 12. Even MWC got 3-3.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
The era we are in of being fans of conferences is ridiculous in my opinion. Almost as ridiculous as being a fan of a specific player no matter the team (basically all of NBA fandom at this point).

hawknation2017

Reaction score
The (deserved) disrespect for the conference will make it even harder for a one of two loss Pac-12 team to make a four-team playoff in the future.