Seattle has the #18 pick in the first round.

massari

Reaction score
Considering they don't have a 2nd or 3rd rounder, I'm hoping for a couple of trade downs into the early 2nd round picking up AT LEAST two 3rd rounders in the process.

nanomoz

Reaction score
For real, it's a good draft to want a running back.

How about tight end, offensive tackle, or defensive end? Any good options?

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
I keep the pick and take BPA . We know they do well in the later rounds so no reason to trade down for another third round pick . It's going to be a good draft to keep your top pick and get a legit star we need quality now not quantity. I'd rather take one great player than two average players.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2e6q9nim said:
Any good basketball players in that range we can turn into guards?
I hear Michael Jordan wants to come out of retirement.

Sounds like he'll be available. Lol.

drrew

Reaction score
Hutch was the #17 pick, can we get Q. Nelson at 18 and shore up the LG spot for the next 10 years?

gmor

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":31xv04na said:
I keep the pick and take BPA . We know they do well in the later rounds so no reason to trade down for another third round pick . It's going to be a good draft to keep your top pick and get a legit star we need quality now not quantity. I'd rather take one great player than two average players.
This is what I would like to happen. The Niners and Rams previous high picks are paying off and we're trying to get lucky with fifth rounders. Try taking a stud at 18 and then go back to the usual with the rest of the picks.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I would like to pick at 18 as well, but Carroll is so hell bent on acquiring as many picks as possible, he'll probably trade down again.

Smh.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":1np1mnqe said:
I would like to pick at 18 as well, but Carroll is so hell bent on acquiring as many picks as possible, he'll probably trade down again.

Smh.

So we can cut them this year or next.

Latest posts