Jrs leaving early thread

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Figure one thread to talk through all the Jrs leaving.

Vita Vea DT Washington
Hercules Mata-Afa DT/DE/OLB WSU
Josh Rosen QB UCLA
Sam Darnold QB USC

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The top of the draft is gonna' be crazy. Teams trying to trade up etc. Plus, Rosen already said he didn't want to play for Cleveland I believe. Sitting at 1 and 4, the Browns are in a very good position. They could end up with Darnold and Barkley. Dayum.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Great news for us. The more players declare at positions Seattle is already set on, the more options we have at #18 (or wherever we trade back).

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
If you could get Hercules in the 4th round, you would probably have the best leo in the draft.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2hgfe6tm said:
The top of the draft is gonna' be crazy. Teams trying to trade up etc. Plus, Rosen already said he didn't want to play for Cleveland I believe. Sitting at 1 and 4, the Browns are in a very good position. They could end up with Darnold and Barkley. Dayum.

The Browns should take both Rosen and Darnold. They aren't getting better without a QB. Might as well throw two potential #1 picks at the wall and see if one sticks. I'm kidding, but I'm not.

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
bevellisthedevil":3vp6myja said:
If you could get Hercules in the 4th round, you would probably have the best leo in the draft.

I obviously would love that.

Not sure what to think of Herc leaving early though. By NFL standards he's a tweener, he was probably the lightest DT in the entire pac 12 this year, by far the most productive cause of his quickness. But that wont work in the NFL. So he's gonna swing out to D End or maybe OLB? Not sure where he fits. Interesting to see what he runs at the combine.

Anajimmc

Reaction score
Ronald Jones (RoJo) from USC has just declared. May draw some Seahawk interest.