Daron Payne

ivotuk

Reaction score
Draft that man! He's a Nose Tackle that reminds me of Calais Campbell. Naturally he's not as good as Calais, but he could develop to being close to that talent.

We need to collapse the pocket up the middle and stop the run. Da'Ron it's a MAN that can do just that.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
ivotuk":2qvxei7m said:
Draft that man! He's a Nose Tackle that reminds me of Calais Campbell. Naturally he's not as good as Calais, but he could develop to being close to that talent.

We need to collapse the pocket up the middle and stop the run. Da'Ron it's a MAN that can do just that.

Good call. He reminds me of another former Cards DT - Darnell Dockett. You loved him on your team but hated him if he was your opponent.

ivotuk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1k8nashw said:
ivotuk":1k8nashw said:

Good call. He reminds me of another former Cards DT - Darnell Dockett. You loved him on your team but hated him if he was your opponent.

I hated him! He was a 1st rate asshole. Especially after putting an elbow to Matt Hasselbeck's throat.

But he was talented