Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Daron Payne

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Daron Payne
Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:14 pm
  • If he is on the board at 18, is he too good to pass up?
    He seems like a more athletic Mebane
    Seahawkwalt1967
    NET Rookie

Re: Daron Payne
Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:39 pm
  • Draft that man! He's a Nose Tackle that reminds me of Calais Campbell. Naturally he's not as good as Calais, but he could develop to being close to that talent.

We need to collapse the pocket up the middle and stop the run. Da'Ron it's a MAN that can do just that.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:09 pm
  • ivotuk wrote:Draft that man! He's a Nose Tackle that reminds me of Calais Campbell. Naturally he's not as good as Calais, but he could develop to being close to that talent.

We need to collapse the pocket up the middle and stop the run. Da'Ron it's a MAN that can do just that.

Good call. He reminds me of another former Cards DT - Darnell Dockett. You loved him on your team but hated him if he was your opponent.
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:54 pm
  • hawkfan68 wrote:
    ivotuk wrote:Draft that man! He's a Nose Tackle that reminds me of Calais Campbell. Naturally he's not as good as Calais, but he could develop to being close to that talent.

Good call. He reminds me of another former Cards DT - Darnell Dockett. You loved him on your team but hated him if he was your opponent.

I hated him! He was a 1st rate asshole. Especially after putting an elbow to Matt Hasselbeck's throat.

But he was talented
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:01 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information