Sony Michel

gowazzu02

Reaction score
the more I watched of him the more I like him.

Whats his draft story. Undersized?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I love this dude. Reminds me of Kamara, the saints rookie. Most mocks have him as a 2nd rounder, but I could see him slipping into the first late.

original poster

Reaction score
He should get an invite to the combine, right?

Reckon his stock will rise there.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Seahawk size, that's all that matters.

xgeoff

Reaction score
gowazzu02":vvwd47sd said:

Whatever the story is, ignore it. The NFL scouts love to say that this guy is too short (Russ Wilson) or this guy is too slow (Kareem Hunt, Cooper Kupp) , etc etc. These NFL talent evaluators, for the most part, are fu**ing idiots because they focus on certain physical characteristics that just don't determine a players success.

This is why, year after year, you have guys like Doug Baldwin who make teams as UDFA's.

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
xgeoff":8rnegoxz said:
gowazzu02":8rnegoxz said:

Whatever the story is, ignore it. The NFL scouts love to say that this guy is too short (Russ Wilson) or this guy is too slow (Kareem Hunt, Cooper Kupp) , etc etc. These NFL talent evaluators, for the most part, are fu**ing idiots because they focus on certain physical characteristics that just don't determine a players success.

This is why, year after year, you have guys like Doug Baldwin who make teams as UDFA's.

I hear you, how crazy was the UGA backfield, Chubb is being touted as a 1-2 rounder, Michel a potential 2 rounder and then in the NC 4th qtr on a big drive both those guys sat and the true frosh Swift was getting run! Man thats unbelievable.

Which is another reason Im intrigued by Michel, Unlike some other bell cows (cough cough Bryce Love) he wasn't run into the ground in college......

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Of all the RBs I watched during the Bowl games I thought he was the most impressive, very quick to the hole and enough sped to reach and round the edge along with good power.