We need a bell cow

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Saquon Barkley Penn St
Chubb Georgia
Sony Michel Georgia
Adams Notre Dame
Guice LSU

Just the guys off the top of my head. Im sure theres lots more supposedly deep class which may have pushed Love and Gaskin back to school.

IF we really want to commit to the run we gotta get a bell cow.

DJrmb

Reaction score
with as deep as this class is I'd like to see them use that to their advantage and not draft a RB too high. I probably wouldn't draft a guy in the 1st round. Chris Carson looked really good before getting bent over by two guys in a way I can't believe didn't completely blow out his knee. I wouldn't mind seeing the RB's as Carson, McKissic, Rookie, Rookie. However, I'm guessing they will keep Mr. Glass and it will be Carson, McKissic, Rookie, Prosise.

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
DJrmb":rnd93ak9 said:
with as deep as this class is I'd like to see them use that to their advantage and not draft a RB too high. I probably wouldn't draft a guy in the 1st round. Chris Carson looked really good before getting bent over by two guys in a way I can't believe didn't completely blow out his knee. I wouldn't mind seeing the RB's as Carson, McKissic, Rookie, Rookie. However, I'm guessing they will keep Mr. Glass and it will be Carson, McKissic, Rookie, Prosise.

I dont know about going with two rookies, we've tried that before. But yeah I dont know about going 1st round. I said in another thread I suspect multiple trade downs.

Not sure Im comfy going into a year with just carson gotta get another one atleast but maybe ur right.

DJrmb

Reaction score
gowazzu02":1m8kfsk1 said:
DJrmb":1m8kfsk1 said:

I dont know about going with two rookies, we've tried that before. But yeah I dont know about going 1st round. I said in another thread I suspect multiple trade downs.

Not sure Im comfy going into a year with just carson gotta get another one atleast but maybe ur right.
I forgot about Mike Davis. Carson, Davis, McKissic, Rookie wouldn't be too bad I think? However whatever way they go I hope they go into camp with at least 5-6 guys fighting for those 4 spots, so there's still room for 2 rookies or a rookie and a FA in the mix.

getnasty

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind signing Jeremy Hill on the cheap, he's had some productive years and he's still young with a lot of upside.

D

DomeHawk

ivotuk":o0gf9a4p said:
I like that kid out of USC. He's big, and fast.

I assume you are talking about Ronald Jones II. Actually he's not particularly big or fast at 6' 200lbs and a projected 40-time of 4:55.

There have been times where he's looked really good and times he hasn't. I feel like he could be one of those running backs that look good against college players but not so much in the NFL. Also, the fact that he had to bulk-up just t get to 200lbs his senior year tells me he might not be able to carry much more weight effectively. (that weight gain affected his 40-time.)