Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

The 2019 Recruiting thread

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: The 2019 Recruiting thread
Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:52 pm
    Last edited by fenderbender123 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:34 am
  • Bru McCoy visiting UW this coming weekend.

Is there a point at which the USC season completely falls apart that they start worrying about the guys everyone assumes/knows will sign for them?
    drrew
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:34 am
  • drrew wrote:Bru McCoy visiting UW this coming weekend.

Is there a point at which the USC season completely falls apart that they start worrying about the guys everyone assumes/knows will sign for them?

For me it's the first Wednesday in February that I relax. Nobody really knows what a high school kid is "going" to do.
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:50 am
  • Anajimmc wrote:
    drrew wrote:Bru McCoy visiting UW this coming weekend.

For me it's the first Wednesday in February that I relax. Nobody really knows what a high school kid is "going" to do.

Truer words were never spoken but I do think USC in particular has a lot riding on a season that seems to be imploding. With all those great athletes however, I never count them out.

To a lesser extent Oregon also has a lot riding on this season. They have a coach whom has a less than stellar resume and if he doesn't show he is able to produce, their highly rated class will be looking for less greener (purple) pastures, lol.
    Fallin' in love with this new installment of the Seahawks!!!
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:54 pm
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    Anajimmc wrote:"You said "The smart choice" for who? you. The kid is a So Cal kid, he's got friends on the team, his best friend is committed to SC. Do you know what his major will be and how UW compares to other target schools he's considering.

If he chooses UW great, but there are a number of great choices for him.

I'm not saying he is, just that the opportunity to play with a for-real top NFL QB prospect could get him in the NFL quicker than getting caught in a logjam at USC.

Oh that's eason, the kid who had no pocket awareness at UGA? Jake Heaps 2.0
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:07 pm
  • CPHawk wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:
    Anajimmc wrote:"You said "The smart choice" for who? you. The kid is a So Cal kid, he's got friends on the team, his best friend is committed to SC. Do you know what his major will be and how UW compares to other target schools he's considering.

I'm not saying he is, just that the opportunity to play with a for-real top NFL QB prospect could get him in the NFL quicker than getting caught in a logjam at USC.

Legit 5-star, Brock Huard said he was the best passing HS QB he had ever seen. He started as a true freshman, has had 2 yrs to season. USC and Oregon have no QB's to compare to UW's stable. He will be an NFL 1st rounder.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:12 pm
  • CPHawk wrote:

I call BS: "It’s no secret that Georgia’s offensive line struggled often last season. At many times, Eason found himself smothered by the opposing defense.There were times when Eason looked flustered while under pressure, but on a few occasions, he showed some nice poise and pocket awareness."
    https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georg ... s-georgia/
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:29 pm
  • Kyle Ford's senior season is over. He's out with torn knee ligaments. Hope the Trojans continue to recruit him hard.
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Huskies Land Big Offensive Lineman
Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:34 am

Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:50 am

Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:58 am
  • drrew wrote:UW gets Bralen Trice - OLB/DE out of Phoenix.

Lots of national guys predicted he'd end up at Notre Dame as recently as last week, so this was a pleasant surprise.

Bit raw, but good size at 6'4 225 and should be a good pass rusher prospect.

https://www.uwdawgpound.com/2018/10/6/17945562/woof-huskies-land-3-star-defensive-end

I hope so, because UW's pass rush is anemic this year.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:35 pm
  • Ducks add 4 star inside linebacker Jared Casey from Louisville, Kentucky. Kids a thumper.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:44 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:
    Oh, and his dad is very much onboard with what Cristobal is building.

Right, the entire Pac-12 is shaking in their booots over your FIU 27 and 48 coach, lol.

Not sure what that has to do with anything? Obviously he has a lot to prove, as all new coaches do. But I can tell you with 100% certainty that the Millens have bought into his vision and plan.

If you take the son you should be required to take the father as well.
    Not a fan of the father.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:53 pm
  • CPHawk wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:

His pocket awareness can’t be worse than the current guy who we’ve been watching turtle in big games for the last 4 years.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:12 pm
  • Sounds like the Ducks made quite an impression on Kayvon Thibedeoux, the number 1 overall player in the country, who was on an official this weekend. He tweeted out that this was the best game he's ever been to, and that he's going to be moving his commitment date up. Sounds like if it ended right now, he'd be a duck. Still a long way to go though, so I wont hold my breath.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:16 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:#5 CB, #39 player overall, Chris Steele from St. John Bosco, may or may not have commited to USC. A Rivals reporter is reporting that its a done deal, behind the scenes. Steele is denying it. His public commitment is scheduled for July 7th, but I think pretty much everybody knows its going to be USC at this point.

Decommited. Might be Oklahoma bound.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:55 pm
  • I am really surprised that Oregon is getting these players. Why? They haven't done anything in years and the only time they did was when USC was under sanctions.

They keep saying that Cristobal is a great recruiter but his coaching record is not good so what is he offering?

Very recently it has been testified in court that Oregon is offering money to get recruits to play at Oregon. Are these kids being led down the path to being committed to a sanctioned school?

https://www.oregonlive.com/sports/index ... uitin.html
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:52 pm
  • THIS SPACE FOR RENT
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:58 am
  • Calvert is another WTF moment for Chip.

His brother is a Bruin, he lives 15 minutes from campus, UCLA needs a really big class as they're something like 10 short of the scholarship limit, and they've just completely ignored the kid. It's fine to be selective as a recruiter, but all indications are that UCLA is just not really participating at all.

I really don't understand why Chip came back to coach in college if his heart just wasn't in it.
    drrew
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:35 pm
  • DomeHawk wrote:I am really surprised that Oregon is getting these players. Why? They haven't done anything in years and the only time they did was when USC was under sanctions.

They keep saying that Cristobal is a great recruiter but his coaching record is not good so what is he offering?

Very recently it has been testified in court that Oregon is offering money to get recruits to play at Oregon. Are these kids being led down the path to being committed to a sanctioned school?

Please don’t ever change.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:43 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:I am really surprised that Oregon is getting these players. Why? They haven't done anything in years and the only time they did was when USC was under sanctions.

Please don’t ever change.

Lol, I won't J.

I think you're a good guy J but you support an unethical program and you have said many times before that you couldn't care less if Phil Knight's money was the reason behind Oregon's success.

I don't feel any different about Oregon than i do any other unethical program/person. Way back when Tricky Ricky Neuheisel started playing games with recruiting at UDub I was the first one on Husky boards to criticize, something I was roundly ostracized for.

The end does NOT justify the means, the process is every bit as important as the result.

Our entire society needs to exhibit those values.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:02 pm
  • Except your using basketball recruiting articles in a football recruiting thread. Which is an entirely different subject.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:07 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:Except your using basketball recruiting articles in a football recruiting thread. Which is an entirely different subject.

Are you saying the University of Oregon only pays basketball players?
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:58 pm
  • Seems to be rumors on husky boards that someone relatively big will be transferring from UW next year.

I imagine one of the QB's?
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:25 pm
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:Seems to be rumors on husky boards that someone relatively big will be transferring from UW next year.

I imagine one of the QB's?

Link?
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:04 pm
  • Was on the husky nation group on Facebook. They closed commenting on the thread but seemed to be people in the know hinting at it
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:57 pm
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:Was on the husky nation group on Facebook. They closed commenting on the thread but seemed to be people in the know hinting at it

Yankoff.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:53 pm
  • nt, deleted by me
    Last edited by DomeHawk on Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:51 pm
  • Dawgs would never release the kid to play for the Ducks. If he were bound and determined to be a Duck he'd have to burn a year at JC then transfer.
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:43 pm
  • I’ve heard nothing about the ducks and yankoff since he signed. That won’t happen.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:52 pm
  • Was chico mcclatcher

Personal issues cited.
    Meh, felt like he dropped, fumbled a lot when playing. Looked promising in his rookie year then got hurt.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:03 pm
  • DomeHawk wrote:Ducks have been trying to lure Yankoff ever since he decommitted from them. Another source of possible sanctions.

The reasoning around Husky circles is that he should wait until 2020 because it is somewhat of a given that Jacob Eason will get the nod next year and be one-and-done to the NFL. The thinking is that if he doesn't win the starting job over Jacob Sirmon the next year he will transfer. Sirmon won't transfer if he loses the starting job. This is all speculation though and can be largely attributed to wishful thinking on J's part.

Eason could easily be the next Jake heaps though. Has all the measurements, rocket arm etc but a lot will depend on how he plays. Yankoff and Haener will give him some tough competition.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:54 pm
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:Was chico mcclatcher

Personal issues cited.
    Meh, felt like he dropped, fumbled a lot when playing. Looked promising in his rookie year then got hurt.

He's definitely had some problems getting back on the field this year.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:04 pm
  • Glasgow Seahawk wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:Ducks have been trying to lure Yankoff ever since he decommitted from them. Another source of possible sanctions.

The reasoning around Husky circles is that he should wait until 2020 because it is somewhat of a given that Jacob Eason will get the nod next year and be one-and-done to the NFL. The thinking is that if he doesn't win the starting job over Jacob Sirmon the next year he will transfer. Sirmon won't transfer if he loses the starting job. This is all speculation though and can be largely attributed to wishful thinking on J's part.

Eason could easily be the next Jake heaps though. Has all the measurements, rocket arm etc but a lot will depend on how he plays. Yankoff and Haener will give him some tough competition.

Eason has been described by some very knowledgeable people as one of the best passers they have ever seen. https://twitter.com/brockespn/status/951896578075213824

I don't see Haener in the final competition even though he has his fans. For my money he is another, smaller even, Jake Browning. Jacob Eason is 6'6", The other 'Jacob," Sirmon, is 6'5", and Colson Yankoff is 6'4". Each one is physically imposing, unless Haener does something really spectacular I think he will fade.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:55 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:Except your using basketball recruiting articles in a football recruiting thread. Which is an entirely different subject.

Actually, I think it affects your entire athletic dept. More bad news coming out today.

https://articles.oregonlive.com/sports/ ... ssion=true
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:28 am
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Except your using basketball recruiting articles in a football recruiting thread. Which is an entirely different subject.

Actually, I think it affects your entire athletic dept. More bad news coming out today.

There' a thread about the college basketball recruiting scandal here. You can talk about Markelle Fultz there too.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=139463
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:50 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Except your using basketball recruiting articles in a football recruiting thread. Which is an entirely different subject.

There' a thread about the college basketball recruiting scandal here. You can talk about Markelle Fultz there too.

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=139463

Wrong, but nice duck-type try, the Markele Fultz thing had NOTHING to do with UW and that has already been proven.

I'm hearing rumors about another wave of de-commits from Oregon coming before signing day.

Mario Cristobal has been shown to be the fraud that I predicted he would be. The duck nation has already turned on him.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:54 pm
  • Ducks have some serious momentum going with the #1 overall player in the country Kayvon Thibedeaux. The last several "expert" picks on the 247 network have all been for Oregon. From Brandon Huffman and Greg Biggins, the 2 leading west coast recruiting gurus:

"I had stuck with Florida State for some time, largely because the Seminoles seemed like the most likely destination and when I visited with Thibodeaux at his school in late August and watched him play in the season opener, the Noles were who he raved about and his visit there was shortly after. Fast forward a couple months, and much of the buzz following the Oregon visit was about the Ducks. But then the glow didn't fade (as it often does after official visits). Talking with sources at Oaks Christian and close to Thibodeaux, the Ducks are still very much a prominent factor in his recruitment and the glow from the trip hasn't waned. As it gets closer to his decision, the 'Noles still stand in a good spot but much of the feeling is that Oregon will end up landing Thibodeaux. Its close to home, but not too close, he'll be able to play right away and that's not even taking in to account his desire to go into sports broadcasting following his career, and several Oregon alums are in the media now. All of those factors pushed me to make the switch in the Crystal Ball over the weekend." Brandon Huffman, 247Sports

"Although my crystal ball forecast is still on Florida State, I'm very close to moving it over to Oregon. The Ducks made a huge move following their official visit last month but the thought was, once the post-visit buzz wore off, Oregon would fade a bit. The buzz is gone but Oregon is still high on his list for several reasons. His relationship with the Ducks coaching staff is extremely strong. Thibodeaux has known Keith Heyward since middle school, is close with Donte Williams, Cort Dennison and Marcus Arroyo and loves DL coach Joe Salave'a. Early on, the feeling was Alabama and Florida State had the bigger name and brand that Thibodeaux was looking for and would create a bigger stage for him to shine on. We have heard that's no longer an issue and Thibodeaux feels wherever he goes, he'll bring the buzz with him. Thibodeaux is confident he can step in and play early no matter where he goes but could have an immediate impact at Oregon and start from day one. He's also excited by the incoming recruiting class Oregon is bringing in and feels the program has a chance to win at a high level in the coming years." Greg Biggins, 247Sports
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:07 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:Ducks have some serious momentum going with the #1 overall player in the country Kayvon Thibedeaux. The last several "expert" picks on the 247 network have all been for Oregon. From Brandon Huffman and Greg Biggins, the 2 leading west coast recruiting gurus:

"I had stuck with Florida State for some time, largely because the Seminoles seemed like the most likely destination and when I visited with Thibodeaux at his school in late August and watched him play in the season opener, the Noles were who he raved about and his visit there was shortly after. Fast forward a couple months, and much of the buzz following the Oregon visit was about the Ducks. But then the glow didn't fade (as it often does after official visits). Talking with sources at Oaks Christian and close to Thibodeaux, the Ducks are still very much a prominent factor in his recruitment and the glow from the trip hasn't waned. As it gets closer to his decision, the 'Noles still stand in a good spot but much of the feeling is that Oregon will end up landing Thibodeaux. Its close to home, but not too close, he'll be able to play right away and that's not even taking in to account his desire to go into sports broadcasting following his career, and several Oregon alums are in the media now. All of those factors pushed me to make the switch in the Crystal Ball over the weekend." Brandon Huffman, 247Sports

"Although my crystal ball forecast is still on Florida State, I'm very close to moving it over to Oregon. The Ducks made a huge move following their official visit last month but the thought was, once the post-visit buzz wore off, Oregon would fade a bit. The buzz is gone but Oregon is still high on his list for several reasons. His relationship with the Ducks coaching staff is extremely strong. Thibodeaux has known Keith Heyward since middle school, is close with Donte Williams, Cort Dennison and Marcus Arroyo and loves DL coach Joe Salave'a. Early on, the feeling was Alabama and Florida State had the bigger name and brand that Thibodeaux was looking for and would create a bigger stage for him to shine on. We have heard that's no longer an issue and Thibodeaux feels wherever he goes, he'll bring the buzz with him. Thibodeaux is confident he can step in and play early no matter where he goes but could have an immediate impact at Oregon and start from day one. He's also excited by the incoming recruiting class Oregon is bringing in and feels the program has a chance to win at a high level in the coming years." Greg Biggins, 247Sports

The NCAA has alleged that Oregon's track and field, football and women's and men's basketball programs have committed significant breaches of conduct. Will Phil Knight be able to buy his way out again? What happens to these recruits when the program is finally given significant sanctions?
    https://www.amazon.com/University-Nike- ... B077LVCFQ6
    Attachments
    nike u.jpg
    nike u.jpg (41.25 KiB) Viewed 391 times
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:58 am
  • The recruiting threads from previous years were a lot more interesting and useful when they were just about recruits and potential recruits instead of the nonsense that keeps being added here.
    drrew
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:01 pm
  • drrew wrote:The recruiting threads from previous years were a lot more interesting and useful when they were just about recruits and potential recruits instead of the nonsense that keeps being added here.

Improprieties in recruiting is an essential part of the recruiting process and is being discussed on multiple recruiting forums. If you have a personal problem with me take it to the shack, personal attacks are in violation of the rules.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:42 pm
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    drrew wrote:The recruiting threads from previous years were a lot more interesting and useful when they were just about recruits and potential recruits instead of the nonsense that keeps being added here.

Improprieties in recruiting is an essential part of the recruiting process and is being discussed on multiple recruiting forums. If you have a personal problem with me take it to the shack, personal attacks are in violation of the rules.

Let's keep it specific to football, and specific incidents about players being recruited in the present
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:23 pm
  • "Recruiting Roundup: Huskies Headed Down the Home Stretch"

A class full of OKG's and look for the Dogs of Montlake to add a few more before the deadline. We will also be adding a 5-star quarterback in Jacob Eason and bringing back 1st-round pro prospect Trey Adams.

https://www.uwdawgpound.com/2018/11/11/ ... me-stretch
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:45 pm

Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:30 pm
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:42 pm
  • Defensive tackle Faatui Tuitele, a top-100 national recruit out of St. Louis High in Honolulu, announced his commitment to the Washington Huskies on Sunday night, choosing UW over Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State and Texas, his other finalists.

Tuitele, 6-feet-4 and 299 pounds, is rated as Hawaii’s No. 1 recruit and the No. 68 overall recruit in the 2019 class by 247sports.com.

ESPN rates Tuitele as the No. 40 recruit in the Class of 2019. He reportedly had 39 scholarship offers in all and a 4.0 grade-point average.

Tuitele’s commitment is another victory for the Huskies’ recruiting efforts in Hawaii, led by defensive line coach Ikaika Malloe, a Hawaii native.

Of the 19 recruits committed in UW’s 2019 class, Tuitele is the fifth from Hawaii — joining fellow Honolulu defensive tackle Sama Pa’ama (Kaimuki HS); offensive lineman Julius Buelow (Kapolei HS); outside linebacker Miki Ah You (Kahuku HS); and kicker Timothy Horn (Punahou HS).

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw- ... hio-state/
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:52 pm
  • KitsapGuy wrote:Defensive tackle Faatui Tuitele, a top-100 national recruit out of St. Louis High in Honolulu, announced his commitment to the Washington Huskies on Sunday night, choosing UW over Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State and Texas, his other finalists.

Tuitele, 6-feet-4 and 299 pounds, is rated as Hawaii’s No. 1 recruit and the No. 68 overall recruit in the 2019 class by 247sports.com.

ESPN rates Tuitele as the No. 40 recruit in the Class of 2019. He reportedly had 39 scholarship offers in all and a 4.0 grade-point average.

Tuitele’s commitment is another victory for the Huskies’ recruiting efforts in Hawaii, led by defensive line coach Ikaika Malloe, a Hawaii native.

Of the 19 recruits committed in UW’s 2019 class, Tuitele is the fifth from Hawaii — joining fellow Honolulu defensive tackle Sama Pa’ama (Kaimuki HS); offensive lineman Julius Buelow (Kapolei HS); outside linebacker Miki Ah You (Kahuku HS); and kicker Timothy Horn (Punahou HS).

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw- ... hio-state/

:2thumbs: OKG!
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:25 pm
  • I'm hearing a rash of de-commits coming to Nike U. happening now.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:32 pm
  • DomeHawk wrote:I'm hearing a rash of de-commits coming to Nike U. happening now.
    it wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dopeboy206
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:07 pm
  • DomeHawk wrote:I'm hearing a rash of de-commits coming to Nike U. happening now.

There have already been a couple:

Cridell decommited and is likely going to Oklahoma. This one doesnt really bother me, we're good at his position both now and in the future.
    Casey decommited to stay closer to home and is going to Louisville. This one hurt because its at a position of need, but he can be replaced.

There's probably two more decommitments coming:

Sounds like Masa Funa is going to flip to USC. This one would hurt big time, not gonna lie. But its USC, happens every year.
    Joey Capra is probably decommiting and his brother who is already on the team is likely transferring (I would consider this great news because they'd both just be buried on the depth chart and wasting scholarships.

Decommits always suck, but it just means there's more room to add other guys. I'll just be happy with the 25-28 that we end up with on signing day. The guys we really can't afford to lose are the WR's. Thats the one position where we need immediate help next season and we have a great class coming in.

I'm hoping there are 6 or 7 guys on the bottom of the roster who decide to leave too. Clear up some scholarships from dead wood.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

PreviousNext

It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:35 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information