With the 18th pick the Seattle Seahawks select.....

getnasty

Reaction score
I know it a ways away but just for fun list 3 guys you realistically think the Hawks could pick at 18, you can't trade the pick even though we all know there going to.

1. Derwin James-S
2. Arden Key-DE
3. Calvin Ridley-WR

Who you got?

massari

Reaction score
1. DT Maurice Hurst
2. OG Isaiah Wynn
3. OG/C Billy Price

Can't see them taking anything but DL or OL at 18.

Guessing DE Marcus Davenport, LEO/SAM Tremaine Edmunds, DT Vita Vea, SS Derwin James, OT Mike McGlinchey, OT Orlando Brown won't be there at 18 and DE Arden Key might fall to the early 2nd like McDowell.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
For the uninformed you guys should put positions by the players. (I’m one of the, maybe just “the” uninformed)

naholmes

Reaction score
Derwin James, S
Mike McGlinchey, OT
Orlando Brown, OT

Own The West

Reaction score
1. Will Hernandez OG
2. Kerryon Johnson RB
3. Kemoko Turay LEO

Or someone completely different...

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Haven't done too much research yet, so I'm not up to par with the prospects. I do know I'm pretty high on SMU WR Courtland Sutton.

I'm usually against trading down multiple times, but this year is different. I hate that they don't have picks in the 2nd and 3rd.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":3ll61qoj said:
You guys don't follow instructions very well

It's not even like the original post was lengthy, at all. People just aren't reading it.

So disappointing.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Since the Hawks won't have a pick #18, you could just as well choose any other # pick and play this same game.

Then be disappointed when what you hope for doesn't happen.

The story of this board.

massari

Reaction score
I see some mock drafts which suggest these four might be realistic at 18:

LB/LEO Tremaine Edmunds
DT Vita Vea
DE Marcus Davenport
S Derwin James

If one of these guys, particularly Tremaine Edmunds, fall like DL Jonathan Allen did last draft, I'd hope there's no trade down.

OP
OP
G

getnasty

Reaction score
massari":bd04lx5z said:

LB/LEO Tremaine Edmunds
DT Vita Vea
DE Marcus Davenport
S Derwin James

If one of these guys, particularly Tremaine Edmunds, fall like DL Jonathan Allen did last draft, I'd hope there's no trade down.

I'm willing to bet one of those guys will be there. We know they want to trade down but I wonder who If anyone would have to fall into there lap for them to pick at 18.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
getnasty":307h6vnh said:
massari":307h6vnh said:

LB/LEO Tremaine Edmunds
DT Vita Vea
DE Marcus Davenport
S Derwin James

I'm willing to bet one of those guys will be there. We know they want to trade down but I wonder who If anyone would have to fall into there lap for them to pick at 18.

That's the real question this draft and the problem is there all defensive players in a year Seattle will want to draft on Offense. I'd take the BPA and try and trade Earl or Sherman for a second rnd pick. Both players best days are behind them. That said I like Kerryon Johnson in a trade down but only if we can get a second round pick in return for 18 and still pick before 30 in the first otherwise it's just not worth it.