Hurst, Maurice

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Hurst, Maurice
Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:03 pm
  • Has a heart condition, we have been down this road before with other players that never played a down, good luck to him in the future but I would not take a chance on him.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    .NET Hijacker

Re: Hurst, Maurice
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:35 pm
  • Doesn’t it depend upon the actual condition and whether it can be corrected?

I’d want to know how serious the condition actually is before erasing him from the board, but it would certainly lower my draftable score for the player. Time will tell for Mo Hurst. The team has had a few picks over the years where the medical condition has ended their careers.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to consistently take the final step. The interior rush needs improvement. The OLine clearly still needs work.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons. Awesome!!!
    NET Veteran

Re: Hurst, Maurice
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:06 pm
  • Maurice Hurst has been cleared to play now though no detail beyond that. I could see where the combine doctors could be extra cautious with any previously unknown condition. Still I gotta think it hurts his stock significantly because he only fits specific defensive schemes to begin with.

If the medicals check out and Malik is still MIA then Hurst would be an ideal trade down target. Going back to that 3 tech well again. ... -football/
    NET Rookie

It is currently Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:21 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member