Who would have to fall to 18?

getnasty

Reaction score
For the Seahawks not to trade out of the pick?

For me its Bradley Chubb, Saqoun Barkley, Vita Vea and Quinten Nelson. I'm saying they trade back if none of these guys are available. Derwin James, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Connor Williams, Marcus Davenport and Mike McGlinchey might be close too.

naholmes

Reaction score
Saquon Barkley, Bradley Chubb, Quenton Nelson, Minkah Fitzpatrick, and Derwin James for sure. Maybe on Tremaine Edmunds, Marcus Davenport, Vita Vea, Da’Ron Payne, and Calvin Ridley.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
The way this team likes to trade out of picks, I can only see Barkley and I think that's only because they know that the fan base would lose their minds if we finally had a chance at a stud running back again and they passed at him to move 3 down and grab another 5th rounder but good luck, we'd have to move up for him, he isn't hitting this low. Everybody else I think they'll find a way to move down.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
I'd be SHOCKED if we don't trade back from 18 to get more picks. Maybe not out of the first round entirely, but at least towards the back end of the first. Remember even in years where we have second and third round picks already, which we don't this year, we have still traditionally traded back. The Seahawks haven't drafted a player in the first round of the draft since 2013. That's pretty telling.

original poster

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":gjpee4xt said:
I'd be SHOCKED if we don't trade back from 18 to get more picks. Maybe not out of the first round entirely, but at least towards the back end of the first. Remember even in years where we have second and third round picks already, which we don't this year, we have still traditionally traded back. The Seahawks haven't drafted a player in the first round of the draft since 2013. That's pretty telling.

Not quite true, Germain Ifedi was selected 31st overall. :)

Tinymac2

Reaction score
Davenport or Payne. Most of the guys listed above will be long gone. As much as I think trading back is a bad idea, this is the one year it actually makes sense. Doubt we take a safety or DB early.