2017 Draft Re-do

dutchcoug

Reaction score
FA has slowed down and we're still a month from the draft. So, let's try to correct Seattle's draft and make it serviceable.

Here's the original picks:

RD Pick Player Pos. School
2 35 Malik McDowell DT MICHIGAN STATE
2 58 Ethan Pocic C LSU
3 90 Shaquill Griffin CB UCF
3 95 Delano Hill S MICHIGAN
3 102 Nazair Jones DT NORTH CAROLINA
3 106 Amara Darboh WR MICHIGAN
4 111 Tedric Thompson S COLORADO
6 187 Mike Tyson S CINCINNATI
6 210 Justin Senior OT MISSISSIPPI STATE
7 226 David Moore WR EAST CENTRAL OKLAHOMA UNIV
7 249 Christopher Carson RB OKLAHOMA STATE

Here are my picks. I know Lamp didn't play due to an ACL tear in training camp but I like to think if he was on the Seahawks, that doesn't happen (hypothetically). Even if he does, we actually know what the injury is and when he's coming back. I like to think, even coming of an ACL, he has the potential to be a good starter at LG. Then, I was between Hunt and Kamara, basically, flip a coin with them. Kept Shaq in the original pick, I think he'll do big things and will be our #1 for a long time. Eddie Jackson was great for the Bears, though he might not of got much playing time last year, he would be the potential starter in 2018. Kept Naz Jones where we picked him, he should prove to be a steal if he stays healthy. Carl Lawson was probably the best player picked on day 3 and would have got some good playing time with Avril out. Jake Elliott, I would hope, would have beaten out Blair Walsh. Xavier Woods showed good potential for the Cowboys and would have played on special teams. It gets dicy after that, so I pick up Chris Carson earlier than we picked him. With the 2 7th round picks I took Keelan Cole, who had a great season for the Jags at WR and Adam Butler, who shows great potential as a pass rushing DT.

RD Pick Player Pos. School
2 35 Forrest Lamp G Western Kentucky
2 58 Kareem Hunt RB Toledo
3 90 Shaquill Griffin CB UCF
3 95 Eddie Jackson S Alabama
3 102 Nazair Jones DT North Carolina
3 106 Carl Lawson DE Auburn
4 111 Jake Elliott K Memphis
6 187 Xavier Woods S Louisiana Tech
6 210 Christopher Carson RB Oklahoma State
7 226 Keelan Cole WR Kentucky Wesleyan
7 249 Adam Butler DT Vanderbilt

I chose to keep the trades from the draft but you can do it with our original picks going into draft day or eliminate some of the trades and keep others.