Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Being Jim Harbaughs kid

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Being Jim Harbaughs kid
Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:32 pm
  • If he does this to his little 6 year old girl how would you like to be a player for him.

The clip that has generated the most attention since the show debuted on Friday has Harbaugh’s daughter getting an infected ear piercing inspected by team trainers.
    “It may hurt a little bit,” Harbaugh tells her. “You’ve got to suck it up, Katie.”
    Harbaugh’s wife, Sarah, didn’t appreciate that one.
    “Jim, she’s six years old,” Sarah says. “You think he’s a 22-year-old player.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Re: Being Jim Harbaughs kid
Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:48 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:If he does this to his little 6 year old girl how would you like to be a player for him.

The clip that has generated the most attention since the show debuted on Friday has Harbaugh’s daughter getting an infected ear piercing inspected by team trainers.
    “It may hurt a little bit,” Harbaugh tells her. “You’ve got to suck it up, Katie.”

What’s wrong with having a trainer take a look at the infection? A doctor may be more appropriate, but hey, not sure ear piercing at six year old is appropriate either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    toffee
    NET Veteran

Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:02 pm
  • toffee wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:If he does this to his little 6 year old girl how would you like to be a player for him.

What’s wrong with having a trainer take a look at the infection? A doctor may be more appropriate, but hey, not sure ear piercing at six year old is appropriate either.

Are you blonde or just choosing to ignore his comment.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:04 pm
  • Is he wrong? What the hell else is the kid gonna do? I wish Harbaugh was my dad. Mostly because of the money, though.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:28 pm
  • I can't view the article, the link lead me elsewhere. From what you posted however, I see a non-story. Telling your daughter to suck it up because she was complaining about pain after having it looked at by NFL doctors? Yes, suck it up. This coming generation will think they're dying from a skinned knee...
    SilNWest
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:02 am
  • She is 6 years old.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:00 am
  • SilNWest wrote:I can't view the article, the link lead me elsewhere. From what you posted however, I see a non-story. Telling your daughter to suck it up because she was complaining about pain after having it looked at by NFL doctors? Yes, suck it up. This coming generation will think they're dying from a skinned knee...

This

toffee
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:32 am
  • ^^She is 6.
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:36 am
  • My daughter is 8 and got her ear's pierced recently. Not having seen the video, I imagine I would have reacted somewhat similarly. I mean, there would have been a hug and some sympathy involved, but the message ultimately would have been the same. Not a lot that can be immediately done about it. Just gotta deal with it.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:41 am
  • I have a 10 year old daughter and I see nothing wrong with it at all. Everyone wants people to wrap their feelings and emotions up in bubble wrap these days.

Life is tough, good to start them off early. Rub some dirt on it, you will be fine.
    "Practice without improvement is meaningless" - Chuck Knox
    2_0_6
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:20 pm
  • 2_0_6 wrote:I have a 10 year old daughter and I see nothing wrong with it at all. Everyone wants people to wrap their feelings and emotions up in bubble wrap these days.

Life is tough, good to start them off early. Rub some dirt on it, you will be fine.

Yeah a circumcision on a boy at 6 and tell him to rub some dirt on it is the way to go also I expect :)

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:31 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    2_0_6 wrote:I have a 10 year old daughter and I see nothing wrong with it at all. Everyone wants people to wrap their feelings and emotions up in bubble wrap these days.

Yeah a circumcision on a boy at 6 and tell him to rub some dirt on it is the way to go also I expect :)

At 6, I would have lost half my body weight if that happened :irishdrinkers:
    "Practice without improvement is meaningless" - Chuck Knox
    2_0_6
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:57 pm
  • Comparing an infection to a circumcision? Seriously?
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:18 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    toffee wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:If he does this to his little 6 year old girl how would you like to be a player for him.

Are you blonde or just choosing to ignore his comment.

So what’s your point?

toffee
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:15 pm
  • I teach elementary PE. I constantly have kids crying or whining about one thing or another. My first question to them is usually, “do I need to call an ambulance “. They usually chuckle through their tears and walk away. I guess it’s my way of saying, suck it up. Nothing wrong with it. Now if there is a real injury or serious mishap, I don’t react this way. 99% of the time they just need to toughen up. BTW, I’m much softer with my grandkids.
    Go Hawks!
    oldhawkfan
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:32 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information