Being Jim Harbaughs kid

chris98251

Reaction score
If he does this to his little 6 year old girl how would you like to be a player for him.

The clip that has generated the most attention since the show debuted on Friday has Harbaugh’s daughter getting an infected ear piercing inspected by team trainers.
“It may hurt a little bit,” Harbaugh tells her. “You’ve got to suck it up, Katie.”
Harbaugh’s wife, Sarah, didn’t appreciate that one.
“Jim, she’s six years old,” Sarah says. “You think he’s a 22-year-old player.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

toffee

Reaction score
chris98251":2a1x7fjg said:
If he does this to his little 6 year old girl how would you like to be a player for him.

The clip that has generated the most attention since the show debuted on Friday has Harbaugh’s daughter getting an infected ear piercing inspected by team trainers.
“It may hurt a little bit,” Harbaugh tells her. “You’ve got to suck it up, Katie.”

What’s wrong with having a trainer take a look at the infection? A doctor may be more appropriate, but hey, not sure ear piercing at six year old is appropriate either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
toffee":2hkfm799 said:
chris98251":2hkfm799 said:

What’s wrong with having a trainer take a look at the infection? A doctor may be more appropriate, but hey, not sure ear piercing at six year old is appropriate either.

Are you blonde or just choosing to ignore his comment.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Is he wrong? What the hell else is the kid gonna do? I wish Harbaugh was my dad. Mostly because of the money, though.

SilNWest

Reaction score
I can't view the article, the link lead me elsewhere. From what you posted however, I see a non-story. Telling your daughter to suck it up because she was complaining about pain after having it looked at by NFL doctors? Yes, suck it up. This coming generation will think they're dying from a skinned knee...

toffee

Reaction score
SilNWest":27xqenzx said:
I can't view the article, the link lead me elsewhere. From what you posted however, I see a non-story. Telling your daughter to suck it up because she was complaining about pain after having it looked at by NFL doctors? Yes, suck it up. This coming generation will think they're dying from a skinned knee...

This

HawkGA

Reaction score
My daughter is 8 and got her ear's pierced recently. Not having seen the video, I imagine I would have reacted somewhat similarly. I mean, there would have been a hug and some sympathy involved, but the message ultimately would have been the same. Not a lot that can be immediately done about it. Just gotta deal with it.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I have a 10 year old daughter and I see nothing wrong with it at all. Everyone wants people to wrap their feelings and emotions up in bubble wrap these days.

Life is tough, good to start them off early. Rub some dirt on it, you will be fine.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
2_0_6":2rgu4fdk said:
I have a 10 year old daughter and I see nothing wrong with it at all. Everyone wants people to wrap their feelings and emotions up in bubble wrap these days.

Life is tough, good to start them off early. Rub some dirt on it, you will be fine.

Yeah a circumcision on a boy at 6 and tell him to rub some dirt on it is the way to go also I expect :)

2_0_6

Reaction score
chris98251":1kqbwidz said:
2_0_6":1kqbwidz said:

Yeah a circumcision on a boy at 6 and tell him to rub some dirt on it is the way to go also I expect :)

At 6, I would have lost half my body weight if that happened :irishdrinkers:

HawkGA

Reaction score
Comparing an infection to a circumcision? Seriously?

toffee

Reaction score
chris98251":1nw4uj9x said:
toffee":1nw4uj9x said:
chris98251":1nw4uj9x said:

Are you blonde or just choosing to ignore his comment.

So what’s your point?

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I teach elementary PE. I constantly have kids crying or whining about one thing or another. My first question to them is usually, “do I need to call an ambulance “. They usually chuckle through their tears and walk away. I guess it’s my way of saying, suck it up. Nothing wrong with it. Now if there is a real injury or serious mishap, I don’t react this way. 99% of the time they just need to toughen up. BTW, I’m much softer with my grandkids.

Latest posts