Luke Falk

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Completely underrated i'd love to see Seattle trade Earl and take him in the second round he's going to be a great QB in a year or two.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Immobile and plays his worst when he’s being pressured. He’d be an awful fit here, IMO. Plus he’s a concussion waiting to happen.

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Most pocket passers are immobile they also are very good at getting the ball out. The Seahawks won't take him but convinced he has a chance to be a top ten QB someday.

jed2140

Reaction score
you want to trade Earl Thomas for Luke Falk essentially ?
probably not a great apples for apples situation.

Faulk could be had proably in the 4th or 5th round.
seems a guy like Mike White from Western Kentucky would be a better prospect for us.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2mogxyrc said:
Immobile and plays his worst when he’s being pressured. He’d be an awful fit here, IMO. Plus he’s a concussion waiting to happen.

Guy is always landing on the back of his head. Been a little down on him after he left his balls in Seattle last year.

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
I'm only half serious about it we don't need a QB this year but I wouldn't have a problem if they did that.

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1tsep5qb said:
JSeahawks":1tsep5qb said:

Guy is always landing on the back of his head. Been a little down on him after he left his balls in Seattle last year.

Vita Vea is a monster he creates so many problems and makes everyone around him better.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1pbf99x0 said:

Falks had one concussion in his time at WSU. During the CU game which made him miss the Apple cup the next week 3 years 3 years ago.......... He was checked for concussion protocal during the ucla game the next year but was cleared and came back.

He broke his left non throwing wrist during the third game of the year his sr year and played through it.

He took a bunmch of hits in the Air Raid.

He is one Tough son of a gun.

Im not saying any of this for the OPS idea to trade ET for him. But I will say I bet Falk goes higher then the 4th round projection later in the thread too.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Not sure how to link tweets but mel kiper and albert breer just predicted Falk to NE

Falk loves brady that has to be his dream scenario

Gerry Callahan

@GerryCallahan
In the span of about three minutes Mel Kiper and Albert Breer both just predicted the Patriots will take Wash State QB Luke Falk

5:59 PM - Apr 22, 2018
22 people are talking about this