Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Best draft podcasts

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Best draft podcasts
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:53 am
  • Just wondering if you guys knew of any quality draft podcasts. I try to catch as much of Rob Staton and Rob Rang as I can because they give information that’s more specific to the Seahawks. Nationally I listen to Move the Sticks and First Draft, but that’s usually a bunch of rehashing and general bits of info about the first round.

Any favorites I should listen to?
    endzorn
    NET Veteran

Re: Best draft podcasts
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:08 am
  • Not a podcast, but there is a streamer on YouTube that goes by the name of Voch Lombardi. I enjoy listening to his opinions about players because he is very honest and will go against the popular opinions that you hear from mainstream sources. I like his perspective of players as they are solely informed by game tape. He ignores combine numbers, hype, off the field stuff, and just focuses on what players do on the field. His live streams are entertaining, each has a focus and he takes live calls from the listeners throughout. The arguments that occur remind me of old school sports radio.

As a bonus, he posts film session videos where he breaks down the pros and cons of prospects and provides video evidence.
    "Watch your step, look both ways, and change your passwords." -free safety advice from Earl Thomas
    Husky Seahawk
    NET Rookie

Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:10 pm
  • Husky Seahawk wrote:Not a podcast, but there is a streamer on YouTube that goes by the name of Voch Lombardi. I enjoy listening to his opinions about players because he is very honest and will go against the popular opinions that you hear from mainstream sources. I like his perspective of players as they are solely informed by game tape. He ignores combine numbers, hype, off the field stuff, and just focuses on what players do on the field. His live streams are entertaining, each has a focus and he takes live calls from the listeners throughout. The arguments that occur remind me of old school sports radio.

As a bonus, he posts film session videos where he breaks down the pros and cons of prospects and provides video evidence.

Thank you. I'm lazy, could you imbed a yourtube video. :)
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:31 pm
  • "Watch your step, look both ways, and change your passwords." -free safety advice from Earl Thomas
    Husky Seahawk
    NET Rookie

It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:02 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information