Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

If our Seahawks are looking for DL help,.......

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • .......they should check out my nephew.

Henry Mondeaux. 6'5" 288 lbs. Weakside DE Oregon Ducks.

Grew up in Lake Oswego, OR. Played a LOT his freshman year at UO. Elected Team Captain (by his teammates) of the defense his Senior Year. Huge motor guy. Hard worker. Team player. Great character.

He expects to be an UFA after the draft. Would LOVE an invite from the Seahawks.
    Paschtorian
    NET Rookie

• Paschtorian wrote:.......they should check out my nephew.

Henry Mondeaux. 6'5" 288 lbs. Weakside DE Oregon Ducks.

Grew up in Lake Oswego, OR. Played a LOT his freshman year at UO. Elected Team Captain (by his teammates) of the defense his Senior Year. Huge motor guy. Hard worker. Team player. Great character.

He expects to be an UFA after the draft. Would LOVE an invite from the Seahawks.

Good luck to your nephew!
    www.hawk-talk.com

Richard Sherman wrote:People look forward to writing us off. Our demise was greatly overstated.
    original poster
    * NET Moderator *

• Nice. He definitely improved a lot in his time at Oregon and has my favorite sack dance. I dont know if he’ll ever be a star but I can see him making a roster and having an nfl career if he gets a chance in the right situation.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Good luck to the young man! Thank you for posting :2thumbs:
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

• You won’t find a definition for the term “war daddy” in a regular dictionary. Instead, you’d have to go to Urban Dictionary, an online crowdsourced lexicon of slang, where you’d find that it means: “A beastly defensive lineman that eats up blockers and spits them out for dinner.”

You also might find “badass” or “Henry Mondeaux,” at least if Oregon head coach Willie Taggart wrote the definitions.

Taggart went to that term last week when asked about what he’s seen out of Mondeaux, a senior defensive lineman and the defensive team captain, this year.

“Henry has been a war daddy,” he said. “That guy has been working his butt off all year long, doing everything we ask him to do, not taking a play off.”

When asked to elaborate what that term means, Taggart simply replied “Badass.”

https://www.dailyemerald.com/2017/11/23 ... nt-future/
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:24 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information