If our Seahawks are looking for DL help,.......

Paschtorian

Reaction score
.......they should check out my nephew.

Henry Mondeaux. 6'5" 288 lbs. Weakside DE Oregon Ducks.

Grew up in Lake Oswego, OR. Played a LOT his freshman year at UO. Elected Team Captain (by his teammates) of the defense his Senior Year. Huge motor guy. Hard worker. Team player. Great character.

He expects to be an UFA after the draft. Would LOVE an invite from the Seahawks.

original poster

Reaction score
Paschtorian":38osnf2s said:
.......they should check out my nephew.

Henry Mondeaux. 6'5" 288 lbs. Weakside DE Oregon Ducks.

Grew up in Lake Oswego, OR. Played a LOT his freshman year at UO. Elected Team Captain (by his teammates) of the defense his Senior Year. Huge motor guy. Hard worker. Team player. Great character.

He expects to be an UFA after the draft. Would LOVE an invite from the Seahawks.

Good luck to your nephew!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Nice. He definitely improved a lot in his time at Oregon and has my favorite sack dance. I dont know if he’ll ever be a star but I can see him making a roster and having an nfl career if he gets a chance in the right situation.

ivotuk

Reaction score
You won’t find a definition for the term “war daddy” in a regular dictionary. Instead, you’d have to go to Urban Dictionary, an online crowdsourced lexicon of slang, where you’d find that it means: “A beastly defensive lineman that eats up blockers and spits them out for dinner.”

You also might find “badass” or “Henry Mondeaux,” at least if Oregon head coach Willie Taggart wrote the definitions.

Taggart went to that term last week when asked about what he’s seen out of Mondeaux, a senior defensive lineman and the defensive team captain, this year.

“Henry has been a war daddy,” he said. “That guy has been working his butt off all year long, doing everything we ask him to do, not taking a play off.”

When asked to elaborate what that term means, Taggart simply replied “Badass.”

https://www.dailyemerald.com/2017/11/23 ... nt-future/