Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Why Jake Locker quit football... Amazing article.

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

• Great read, thanks for sharing.
    Natethegreat
    NET Veteran

• Natethegreat wrote:Great read, thanks for sharing.

The part about him being a heavy drinker in college really surprised me. I always thought of him as a pretty straight arrow (which is still pretty true). A couple of other points:

This article made me like Matt Hasselbeck even more then I already do, and he's already one of my all time favs.

I always thought Jake should have gone the Scott Frost route and moved to safety in the NFL. I think he would have been a really good one, and maybe he would have had a longer career and enjoyed it more without the pressure of being the face of a franchise. But then again, he sounds pretty at peace with how everything went down, so I guess its not a big deal.

I always wished he would have chose Oregon rather then UW. He would have been great in Chip Kelly's system. A better version of Jeremiah Masoli, who was really good in chips offense.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

• After reading that I get it, it made sense. Seems crazy to walk away from millions.... but it was definitely the right choice for him.
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

• KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• Thanks for linking. It’s a good read and I get it.
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:39 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information