Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Why Jake Locker quit football... Amazing article.

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

• Great read, thanks for sharing.
    Natethegreat
    NET Veteran

• Natethegreat wrote:Great read, thanks for sharing.

The part about him being a heavy drinker in college really surprised me. I always thought of him as a pretty straight arrow (which is still pretty true). A couple of other points:

This article made me like Matt Hasselbeck even more then I already do, and he's already one of my all time favs.

I always thought Jake should have gone the Scott Frost route and moved to safety in the NFL. I think he would have been a really good one, and maybe he would have had a longer career and enjoyed it more without the pressure of being the face of a franchise. But then again, he sounds pretty at peace with how everything went down, so I guess its not a big deal.

I always wished he would have chose Oregon rather then UW. He would have been great in Chip Kelly's system. A better version of Jeremiah Masoli, who was really good in chips offense.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

• After reading that I get it, it made sense. Seems crazy to walk away from millions.... but it was definitely the right choice for him.
    Long you live and high you fly, and smiles you’ll give and tears you’ll cry, and all you touch and all you see Is all your life will ever be
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• Thanks for linking. It’s a good read and I get it.
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:39 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information