Josh Jackson

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
I've been hearing some talk of Seattle trading down and taking Jackson . The Browns aren't the only team Seattle will have the opportunity to make a trade with on draft day. Josh Jackson 6'1 192 is a legit blue chip prospect and fills an immediate need for a long time. This pick would surprise me given our needs on offense and part of me thinks he's just to good a player for our FO to draft they seem to like people we never heard of . Sorry for the cynical take on our FO but that's been there approach the last 3 or 4 drafts. Players they should take at 18 regardless.

Vita Vea
Josh Jackson
Davenport

If 1 of more of these players are available i'd take them screw the trade down for a second round pick.

If Seattle does trade down into the 30's for a second rounder and we still get Guice or Jones i'd be happy with that . Seattle has to get better at the skill positions on offense. Especially after losing Graham one of our best offensive players.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Yeah been seeing a lot of people having us to pick Jackson, even with trades. Just makes me think more that we wont get him. Just think if we trade down, up or stay the same it will be someone we wont expect.

Only draft that was predictable with PC and JS was in 2010 when Seattle grabbed Okung and ET.

getnasty

Reaction score
I think Jackson is gone if we trade down but I'd love to see him wearing a Hawks jersey. He's my favorite corner in the draft, great ball skills.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Ain't no way Vita Vea drops to 18.

But if he somehow does, Seattle needs to draft him.

Seattle, I feel will only use number 18 if certain players fall to them.

If not they'll try to trade down as we all suspect. If Seattle somehow secures a second round pick, they'll target a few players with that pick. I believe it may be a running back/wideout/ and Shaquem Griffin.

drrew

Reaction score
Jackson has short arms which is a no go for Pete/John.

Its pretty much 100% that Jackson will not be drafted by Seattle.

naholmes

Reaction score
If they are going to draft a CB early, and I don’t think they will, then I believe that Carlton Davis is a better fit.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
drrew":5vyb9sjo said:
Jackson has short arms which is a no go for Pete/John.

Its pretty much 100% that Jackson will not be drafted by Seattle.

31 1/8 to 32.75 are short arms?

Tinymac2

Reaction score
The Hawks like Oliver if they go CB early. If you look at their invites and workouts, they usually have an early guy and then a late round guy for each position. Jackson doesn't show up on any list i've seen, if that means anything. Oliver does. It's no secret CB, S, TE, WR, DT, DE, OLB, RB, and OL are in play. So basically everything and in no particular order until they see who's left just before the pick.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score

gowazzu02

Reaction score
I like Jackson.

I like him even more if we trade down. I just did a first-pick mock, traded 18 for 22 and 2/22 and then traded 22 for 26 and 2/26.

I turned 18 into Josh Jackson at 26, Nick Chubb at 2/22 and Shaqeem Griffin at 2/26

We must trade down. We cannot completely sit out day two with this draft. Lots of mid rd talent.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
gowazzu02":2wdmdpnf said:
I like Jackson.

I like him even more if we trade down. I just did a first-pick mock, traded 18 for 22 and 2/22 and then traded 22 for 26 and 2/26.

I turned 18 into Josh Jackson at 26, Nick Chubb at 2/22 and Shaqeem Griffin at 2/26

We must trade down. We cannot completely sit out day two with this draft. Lots of mid rd talent.

Yeah! I got Star Unicorn Poop Machine and 7 future third rounders.

PCJS got nothing on us.

Latest posts