Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Which player you love will Schneider pass up?

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • For me it's gonna be Guice if he's still there after a trade down. I love watching this dude run. But with his supposed character red flags i'd bet he's off the hawks board entirely after the McDowell ordeal.
    Last edited by Trrrroy on Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
    I hate Tim Ruskell.
    Trrrroy
    NET Veteran

• Are we talking all rounds here? If so;

Carlton Davis
    Bo Scarborough
    Dylan Cantrell
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran

• I'd be willing to bet that every player people on here love will be passed over.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• Corbett, Wynn
    Penny
    Ito Smith
    Seahawkwalt1967
    NET Rookie

• Courtland Sutton would bring a different dimension on offense that they’ve been lacking even with Graham. But they would never take him at 18 with so many more pressing needs.
    naholmes
    NET Starter

• I predict we'll draft a player we could grab in the 4th round. The Schneider's way of things smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dopeboy206
    NET Veteran

• naholmes wrote:Courtland Sutton would bring a different dimension on offense that they’ve been lacking even with Graham. But they would never take him at 18 with so many more pressing needs.

Ah, yes. He's actually my highest ranked WR. Don't know how I forgot about him. Even if they trade down and still end up with a first rounder, I couldn't see them picking Sutton if he slipped to them.
    Thepeelsessions
    NET Veteran

• dopeboy206 wrote:I predict we'll draft a player we could grab in the 4th round. The Schneider's way of things smh

Just gonna ignore the premise of the thread like that? weak.

Anyway, they'll probably pass on Jamerson, who I would love to come out of this thing with.
    WilliamCooper wrote:I'd take Ryan Fitzpatrick over Wilson. I’m not even joking.

2016/2017 Adopt-A-Rookie: CJ Prosise, Quill Griffin
    2016/2017 Adopt-A-UDFA: Lene Maiava, Jordan Roos
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

• Maelstrom787 wrote:
    dopeboy206 wrote:I predict we'll draft a player we could grab in the 4th round. The Schneider's way of things smh

Just gonna ignore the premise of the thread like that? weak.

Anyway, they'll probably pass on Jamerson, who I would love to come out of this thing with.

Agreed. Why bother posting in this thread if that's what you're saying.
    I'm waaaay behind on watching enough of anybody, but I do like most of the names mentioned so far. The exception is Scarborough; if there is a player and situation where you judge harshly for underachieving, he is it. Who does so little with such natural gifts with that opportunity in that program? I'd feel better overlooking the underdevelopment and inconsistent results of a Kalen Ballage just based on the coaching.
    purpleneer
    NET Starter

• I really want Carlton Davis. I think he’s the perfect complement Shaq because he’s so physical and so aggressive. That said, I have no idea how he’s graded in the building so I’m not going to cry if we pass on him. I’d love to see Davis and Bates III in this secondary, though.
    endzorn
    NET Veteran

• Connor Williams :(
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

• I predict after a trade down we pass on Will Hernandez and he becomes a multi-year All pro at LG for some other team.
    kf3339
    NET Veteran

• Trrrroy wrote:For me it's gonna be Guice if he's still there after a trade down. I love watching this dude run. But with his supposed character red flags i'd bet he's off the hawks board entirely after the McDowell ordeal.

I would also say Guice, he is my favorite player in the draft. Given how deep running back is, the front office will likely wait to draft one. Also, I keep hearing about these character red flags, but everything I have heard suggests that he is a stand up guy. Can you enlighten me about these red flags?
    "Watch your step, look both ways, and change your passwords." -free safety advice from Earl Thomas
    Husky Seahawk
    NET Rookie

• Guice said some team asked him if he likes men but the NFL did an investigation and determined that Guice had made it up. It’s just weird but maybe he was exaggerating or joking about the questions that teams had asked him during interviews. I don’t think it’s much of a “red flag” but they’re saying he is immature, which isn’t surprising.
    naholmes
    NET Starter

• The rumor around draft circles is he's extremely immature, unmotivated, and will require constant supervision.
    I hate Tim Ruskell.
    Trrrroy
    NET Veteran

• I like the idea of Hernandez keeping Russell's pocket clean. However, I hope JS trades back because we need the picks and the later talent is a better investment than blowing our wad early. Problem with that then, is once we trade back, Hernandez will probably be gone before we have a chance to pick him.

I don't want Guice or DaRon Payne, too risky. But there's not really anyone that would really upset me if we passed on them. Mildly upset, yes, throwing stuff mad? No.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:47 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information