Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Washington DT Vita Vea goes #12 to the Bucs

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Congrats, Vea! :irishdrinkers:
    hawknation2018
    NET Veteran

• I know we are going to trade down but if Vea dropped I hoped we would get him.
    JayhawkMike
    NET Bench Warmer

• Love this kid -- reminds me of Tez, but obviously bigger and maybe a little faster -- hope he has as distinguished a career.
    When a person is dead, he doesn't know he's dead .. Same goes for being stupid.
    chet380
    NET Veteran

• Another Husky high draft pick. Superior coaching.
    In the old days the other linemen would have just taken Ifedi out back and beat the crap out of him.
    DomeHawk
    NET Starter

• What's funny is ESPN commentators said "This pick actually shocks me, Derwin James was still available..."

Really? Tampa Bay needed to stop the run, but a DB (albeit an elite one) should have been taken over Phenom Vita Vea? What idiots.

The draft rule is NOT, "BPA over all else," it's "BPA with a sprinkling of need." If you've got 2 players with similar grades, but one fits a need, you balance that against BPA. If your team is getting gashed in the running game (not sure about TB D), but your pass D is okay, then you go with the elite run stopper that's being compared to Haloti Ngata!
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:18 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information