5 star LB Kaho asks out of UW letter of intent

drrew

Reaction score
Apparently every single Oregon coach started following him on Twitter in the past 48 hours or so. Uncle Phil throwing money around?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Media reporting that he has lost weight and needs a good support system. Did he get into meth over the summer or something?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2zygkr32 said:
Media reporting that he has lost weight and needs a good support system. Did he get into meth over the summer or something?
He had an aunt and uncle pass away last month and his parents are going through what sounds like a tough divorce.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
SeatownJay":27b315qy said:
fenderbender123":27b315qy said:
He had an aunt and uncle pass away last month and his parents are going through what sounds like a tough divorce.

Ah.

I didn't read any of that in any of the articles last night.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3n3q6p45 said:
fenderbender123":3n3q6p45 said:

I saw that but also heard the Dad is putting him under major pressure to go to either Oregon or Alabama for financial reasons.

drrew

Reaction score
UW has given Kaho his full release with no restrictions.

Pretty strong rumors that he'll be popping up in Tuscaloosa in the next couple weeks, and that the family stuff was all overblown.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Obviously the “death in the family” stuff was just pretext so he could flip to Bama. CFB recruiting is the slimiest industry out there

Anajimmc

Reaction score
Wonder what kind of jobs his parents got?

Thought the kid had some family issues and needed to be closer to home, what a D'bag to use an excuse like that.

I hope he gets beat like a rented mule.

D

DomeHawk

Everything about this is so sleazy and it falls right square on the shoulders of the NCAA.

It says something about the America we now live in where an ethical coach like Chris Petersen is the exception rather than the rule. People don't even respond to sleazeball maneuvering anymore, it's just business as usual.

chris98251

Reaction score
Where is the Tampering Charge, Nick Saban seems like a Slick Rick type to me anyway. Soon, Soon his Reggie Bush will happen.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
This move is disturbing beyond football. What kind of person uses family tragedy for personal gain in this manner? Disgusting no matter their age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

DomeHawk

SeatownJay":1d61lld9 said:
It sounds now like Kaho wanted out of his NLI because he didn't qualify academically for UW and didn't want to do the work to get qualified so he and his family made up an excuse.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw- ... ign=buffer

You have to put in the work both academically and on the field. You don't have to be a genius, you just need to apply yourself. This makes me feel proud that UDub didn't relax its standards for one player.

D

DomeHawk

JSeahawks":32brj6ju said:
2.5 tackles in his debut for Alabama.

The simple fact that he played at all shows what a big masquerade that whole thing was.