Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

What to watch for when the No. 10 Huskies host Arizona State

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • I still say that 17.5 point spread seems too much. I'm trying to figure out where they get that and the only thing I can figure is that ASU doesn't run the ball much and their tendency to throw the ball a lot plays into our strength. That does not account for the fact that they probably have the best receivers in the league and a QB who is coming on strong.

I can't even think about whether we cover or not, I just want to win the dang game!

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw- ... ona-state/
    There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

- Darius Rucker
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

• DomeHawk wrote:I still say that 17.5 point spread seems too much. I'm trying to figure out where they get that and the only thing I can figure is that ASU doesn't run the ball much and their tendency to throw the ball a lot plays into our strength. That does not account for the fact that they probably have the best receivers in the league and a QB who is coming on strong.

I can't even think about whether we cover or not, I just want to win the dang game!

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw- ... ona-state/

I wouldnt touch this game bettingwise straight up (with no point spread).
    ASU has has the Dawgs number for some reason over the past few years and with our Senior QB’s erratic play I see this game going either way. I wouldn’t be shocked by any outcome.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:02 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information