Ohio State-Penn State or Stanford-Notre Dame

HawkGA

Reaction score
Games are on at the same time. Let's pretend we don't live in a world of remote controls and you actually had to get up and turn the dial to change games . . . which means you'll just pick one and watch it because that's way too much work.

So, which one you watching?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Ohio State-PSU

Two better teams and theyve had some good ones of late

D

DomeHawk

Stanford - ND, holds more interest for me personally and I am interested to see if the way Oregon jumped out on Stanford last week is an anomaly.

A loss by any team in the top-10 could favor the Huskies if they ever evolve into a CFP contender. And yes, I know, they don't look like it right now, but college teams differ from NFL teams in the respect that they tend to evolve more within a single season.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Ohio State-Penn St features the two better teams but I'm a Pac-12 guy so I'll probably watch the Stanford game.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
More importantly... who do the huskies want to win these two games

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
I would think Penn State and Stanford. A Stanford win helps a victory over Stanford look better and helps knock Notre Dame out of possibly taking the 4th spot in the playoff.

mistaowen

Reaction score
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT 4TH AND 5 CALL FOR PENN STATE. A DRAW UP THE MIDDLE AGAINST A BLITZING DEFENSE?

D

DomeHawk

mistaowen":2a3bpgpu said:
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT 4TH AND 5 CALL FOR PENN STATE. A DRAW UP THE MIDDLE AGAINST A BLITZING DEFENSE?

LOL, no kiddin' - wth, I thought the cameras were going to zoom in on Darrell Bevell at any moment.

mikeak

Reaction score
mistaowen":1iu4nvo2 said:

Look when you are in hurry up mode it is hard to get the right call in. It would be totally different if they had used a timeout or even if three timeouts had been used.....

Ok amazingly bad call