Upsets this week?

HawkGA

Reaction score
Who you got? There are a few good games on the schedule that I think could go either way and I wouldn't think of as upsets. Michigan and Wisconsin (though I would expect Michigan to win) and UW and Oregon come to mind. Oregon winning would be considered an upset but I think being at home shifts that a bit.

LSU beating UGA would certainly be an upset, but I doubt it will happen.

I'm gonna take Vandy over Florida. With Iowa State over WVU as choice 2.

What you got?

D

DomeHawk

HawkGA":3ekf3xmk said:
Who you got? There are a few good games on the schedule that I think could go either way and I wouldn't think of as upsets. Michigan and Wisconsin (though I would expect Michigan to win) and UW and Oregon come to mind. Oregon winning would be considered an upset but I think being at home shifts that a bit.

LSU beating UGA would certainly be an upset, but I doubt it will happen.

I'm gonna take Vandy over Florida. With Iowa State over WVU as choice 2.

What you got?

Not feeling very confidant about it but I can see LSU beating Georgia, they're good at upsets.

Wisconsin over Michigan owing to the fact that Harbaugh hasn't won one single significant game since he's been at Michigan.

And, somebody will eventually end UCF's win streak, it might as well be Memphis.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
We got several upsets this week. #2 Georgia, #6 West Virginia, #7 Washington, #8 Penn State, #16 Miami, and #22 Auburn all lost to lower ranked or unranked opponents.

Latest posts