Michigan-Michigan State

HawkGA

Reaction score
So apparently Michigan State got fined for the little dust up at last week's game. Harbaugh has been very outspoken about calling what Michigan State did "bush league" and I gotta say, I just don't get it. I don't see how this wasn't Michigan's fault. Apparently this stupid little walk thing that Michigan State was doing is something they always do. The Michigan player was on what one analyst called the Michigan State side of the 50 and just decided to be a jerk and not move. And then the Michigan player goes and kicks divots at midfield. Some folks complain about him "disrespecting" the Michigan State logo. I don't give a hoot about that so much as he was messing with the field they were about to play on. That kind of behavior should not be tolerated.

Am I living in backwards world? I know with each passing day it feels like I'm seeing the world more and more differently than the rest society, but what the heck?

Maulbert

Reaction score
HawkGA":rsdafe9e said:
So apparently Michigan State got fined for the little dust up at last week's game. Harbaugh has been very outspoken about calling what Michigan State did "bush league" and I gotta say, I just don't get it. I don't see how this wasn't Michigan's fault. Apparently this stupid little walk thing that Michigan State was doing is something they always do. The Michigan player was on what one analyst called the Michigan State side of the 50 and just decided to be a jerk and not move. And then the Michigan player goes and kicks divots at midfield. Some folks complain about him "disrespecting" the Michigan State logo. I don't give a hoot about that so much as he was messing with the field they were about to play on. That kind of behavior should not be tolerated.

Am I living in backwards world? I know with each passing day it feels like I'm seeing the world more and more differently than the rest society, but what the heck?

Are you really surprised that a Harbaugh-coached team is acting classless while he accused another team of being classless? That's his MO at this point.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
I'm not surprised by that, I'm surprised that MSU was the one punished and not Michigan.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that Michigan player tearing up the field (where the spartan logo was painted on the grass) with his cleats before kickoff. You'd think that would be against the rules.

Latest posts