Oregon at Arizona

SeatownJay

Reaction score
After the debacle in Berkeley today, I'm taking solace in watching Oregon completely crap the bed in the desert.

Maulbert

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2erqmbgy said:
Yea....

2nd straight road game, this one down in the desert, getting scrubbed by a very bad team.

Needless to say, the Pac 12 is a real poo poo platter this year.

Cougs are 7-1, and might've been undefeated if not for shitty Pac-12 referees.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":cvh0edqg said:
The_Z_Man":cvh0edqg said:
Yea....

2nd straight road game, this one down in the desert, getting scrubbed by a very bad team.

Needless to say, the Pac 12 is a real poo poo platter this year.

Cougs are 7-1, and might've been undefeated if not for shitty Pac-12 referees.
As a UW fan I agree. It’s Cougs conference to lose right now.

D

DomeHawk

Anyone notice how the ducks completely disappear at times like these?

Weak.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
The Pac 12 is fine. The conference will almost always be a bit better than whatever the National perception is unless USC and to a lessor extent OR/WA are undefeated. Anyone else at the top and the perception will be that the conference is weak. There are no really good teams this year, but several better than average teams. The ACC less Clemson is terrible. I don't think the B1G is all that great either outside of a couple of teams. The Beavs gave Ohio State a decent game in their house. I've given up worrying about the conference perception as the good 'ole boys down south will always move the goal post if needed to keep a strangle hold on the national championship circus.

I wish they would just go back to the original bowl system with traditional match ups. College football was so much better back then. Half the fun was arguing about the polls at the end. Then they had to go and ruin it.

D

DomeHawk

There are many things that stand out to me in this game but the biggest by far is the absolutely STUPID decision to leave Herbert in the game when they were down 30 points. What is the point? Did he think he was going to somehow make the game look better by losing by seven less points? Did he think he could restore Herbert's confidence by getting a TD in garbage time?

I will tell you what he got, both Herbert and their best receiver are in concussion protocol and might not play this week. Mario Cristobal, what a serious bonehead! I said at the start of the season that he was in over his head and never have I been more right.

Latest posts