CB-Bryce Hall, Virginia, a junior, maybe he's in 2019 draft?

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
An interesting player to watch, looks pretty Seahawky to me. He's a Junior, not sure if he'll want to come out for the 2019 NFL draft, but if so, a good prospect to keep in mind as I think PC will see his great potential, like he did with Flowers.

--CB-Bryce Hall (Junior), Virginia, 6-1/200 (Sticky cover guy, long, strong, smart and seems pretty damn fast.)
2018: 8-games, 2-INT, 38-tkls, 2.5-TFL, 1.0-Sack, 16-PBU, 1-FF. Tied for #1 in NCAA in passes defended.
See also: https://thedraftnetwork.com/2018/10/22/ ... -virginia/

:smilingalien:

OP
OP
CamanoIslandJQ

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Wow, some "analyst types" have finally looked at the current "passes defended" stats and recognized that Bryce Hall is on top of that list. I've seen several mocks now with him in the 1-st or 2-nd round as a prospect. I suspect the post season and combine will define his status in the coming draft, until then I'm keeping him on my "of possible interest to the Seahawks" watch list. Oher DB options (as mid-to-late round picks) on my current watch list include:

-----CB-Derrick Baity Jr. Kentucky,
6-021/188. 4.52/40, Long & fast, & maybe a possible Seahawk Sherman 2.0 type DB=?

-----CB-Montre Hartage, Northwestern,
-5-115/195, 4.52/40 + stats, + ball skills, adequate speed, arms/length=?

-----CB-Donnie Lewis, Jr. Tulane,
5-116/195/4.56/40, # 2 on passes defended list, arms/length=? a late round sleeper?

-----SS-LaDarius Wiley, Vanderbilt,
6-1/210, always around ball, passionate fast & pretty aggressive, A Chancellor clone=? a late round sleeper?
:smilingalien:

Latest posts