So, Washington....

D

DomeHawk

Maulbert":xvkvu49e said:
If the Huskies take care of business vs. Oregon State, the Apple Cup will be the Pac-12 North Championship. Get it done.

Nothing is ever 100% but it looks like that will be the case.

Epic Apple Cup, looking forward to it.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
I take it back. Oregon lost to Utah, which gives them 4 conference losses and neither the Cougars or Huskies can finish with more than 3, which makes the Apple Cup for all the marbles.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
I love it when the Apple Cup has so much riding on it. Going to be exciting and go WSU.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
Maulbert":1shmzwx3 said:
I take it back. Oregon lost to Utah, which gives them 4 conference losses and neither the Cougars or Huskies can finish with fewer than 3, which makes the Apple Cup for all the marbles.

I should clarify, if the Huskies do lose to the Beavers, and the Cougars beat Arizona, the Cougars would be Pac-12 North Champs, even if they shit the bed vs. the Huskies.

Just food for thought.

D

DomeHawk

Maulbert":2m49q5hu said:
Maulbert":2m49q5hu said:
I take it back. Oregon lost to Utah, which gives them 4 conference losses and neither the Cougars or Huskies can finish with fewer than 3, which makes the Apple Cup for all the marbles.

I should clarify, if the Huskies do lose to the Beavers, and the Cougars beat Arizona, the Cougars would be Pac-12 North Champs, even if they shit the bed vs. the Huskies.

Just food for thought.

If the Huskies lose to Oregon State I will say something nice about Nike University.

D

DomeHawk

Maulbert":2yd73y75 said:
GeekHawk":2yd73y75 said:
West TX Hawk":2yd73y75 said:
I love it when the Apple Cup has so much riding on it. Going to be exciting and coug it WSU.

FIFY :mrgreen: :irishdrinkers:

Speaking of couging it, what happened to the Huskies at Autzen this year? :stirthepot:

Peyton Henry, 250K and Air Jordon's for the rest of his life.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
DomeHawk":l3njp82a said:
Maulbert":l3njp82a said:
GeekHawk":l3njp82a said:
West TX Hawk":l3njp82a said:
I love it when the Apple Cup has so much riding on it. Going to be exciting and coug it WSU.

Speaking of couging it, what happened to the Huskies at Autzen this year? :stirthepot:

It's so much easier to believe he was paid off than to believe your team choked, isn't it? :stirthepot:

D

DomeHawk

Maulbert":1a1bucr5 said:
DomeHawk":1a1bucr5 said:
Maulbert":1a1bucr5 said:
GeekHawk":1a1bucr5 said:

It's so much easier to believe he was paid off than to believe your team choked, isn't it? :stirthepot:

It's a joke Maulbert, lighten up, Apple Cup week starts next week and I guarantee you I will have FAR more ammo for who has couged-it then.

D

DomeHawk

BTW, the simple fact that we use the term "coug-it" for what the Huskies did against the ducks says far more about the Cougs than it does about us. :stirthepot:

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
DomeHawk":1xvmcbcl said:
Maulbert":1xvmcbcl said:
DomeHawk":1xvmcbcl said:
Maulbert":1xvmcbcl said:

It's a joke Maulbert, lighten up, Apple Cup week starts next week and I guarantee you I will have FAR more ammo for who has couged-it then.

:sarcasm_on: I used :stirthepot: at the end. Clearly I was being serious. :sarcasm_off:

I think you might be the one who needs to lighten up.

D

DomeHawk

Maulbert":3ot2kbd6 said:
DomeHawk":3ot2kbd6 said:
Maulbert":3ot2kbd6 said:
DomeHawk":3ot2kbd6 said:

:sarcasm_on: I used :stirthepot: at the end. Clearly I was being serious. :sarcasm_off:

I think you might be the one who needs to lighten up.

Okay - okay, lol, TRUCE!

Until next week that is.

Then it's WAR!!!

Latest posts