WR Preston Williams

Chawker

Reaction score
Preston Williams 6'4" 210 Colorado st.

78 catches 1020 yards 13.1 avg long 69 and 9 TDs

Williams can clear out a zone, he is always blocking and doesn't go down easy. Williams is only a jr. but he should come out early. He worth a look.
Cheers

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
Why does drafttrek have Williams listed at the 240th best player when he had over 1400 plus yards this year. I heard that JS went to watch him when they played Arkansas. The kid is a flat out baller.

naholmes

Reaction score
I think his ranking drops because of a torn ACL in high school but more importantly an arrest for DV with an ex gf that got him suspended from Tennessee.

HawkGA

Reaction score
naholmes":3gksgt4z said:
I think his ranking drops because of a torn ACL in high school but more importantly an arrest for DV with an ex gf that got him suspended from Tennessee.

I'm not one of those Millennials who is instantly comfortable with talking in acronyms so I had to pause for a second on DV. But my eyes didn't necessarily stop so I saw gj and got and my brain formed "goat" about the same time my brain was deciphering DV as domestic violence. Then more confusion ensued.

naholmes

Reaction score
HawkGA":25wmmadk said:
naholmes":25wmmadk said:

I'm not one of those Millennials who is instantly comfortable with talking in acronyms so I had to pause for a second on DV. But my eyes didn't necessarily stop so I saw gj and got and my brain formed "goat" about the same time my brain was deciphering DV as domestic violence. Then more confusion ensued.
Yeah I don’t know why I didn’t spell it out sorry.

Another receiver to consider with less concerns is Antoine Wesley from Texas Tech. He’s 6’5” and had an incredible junior season and appears to be a late rounder.. But he’s a 1 year wonder and needs to bulk up for the pros.

Latest posts