This week's slate of college football games . . .

HawkGA

Reaction score
Pretty much sucks. I don't think there is a single game out there that looks interesting. Maybe West Virginia-OSU but I don't have any desire to actually watch that game.

D

DomeHawk

HawkGA":1y4q8i7l said:
Pretty much sucks. I don't think there is a single game out there that looks interesting. Maybe West Virginia-OSU but I don't have any desire to actually watch that game.

:ditto:

WmHBonney

Reaction score
C'mon now. As a Nitt fan, I am excited to see PSU vs Rutgers. (Watch Rutgers pull an upset now.)

On a more serious note, SU vs Notre Dame could be a good one if SU shows up like they did vs Clemson.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Um WSU vsavie AZ??? ya...I know ....just anothah WSU Weener..... you is correct. May be a great weekend to go fishing.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
WmHBonney":pd1l4k7m said:
C'mon now. As a Nitt fan, I am excited to see PSU vs Rutgers. (Watch Rutgers pull an upset now.)

On a more serious note, SU vs Notre Dame could be a good one if SU shows up like they did vs Clemson.

That game gets honorable mention but it's still a maybe for whether or not the game would actually be interesting. A testament to the poor quality of games this week that it is probably the second most interesting game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Looks like Maryland is squeaking by Ohio State....end of the first...now.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
The crappy slate of games will all be worth it if Ohio State loses.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
:rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble: :rumble:

Latest posts