Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Go Buckeyes

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Go Buckeyes
Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:49 am
  • I hate both teams but today I hate Michigan more.

Lol:{)
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Re: Go Buckeyes
Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:03 pm
  • I'm not particularly a fan of either but admittedly I did want to see Michigan win today. I don't hate Harbaugh like some and dislike OSU more. Oh well. At least the Big 10 should be shut out of the CFP again.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:23 pm
  • HawkGA wrote:I'm not particularly a fan of either but admittedly I did want to see Michigan win today. I don't hate Harbaugh like some and dislike OSU more. Oh well. At least the Big 10 should be shut out of the CFP again.

Ya I have a hard time leaving OSU out of the top 4 if Georgia loses next week.I think they deserve it more than the Sooners or UCF imo.
    justafan
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:36 pm
  • I watched the Sooners game last night more than the Apple Cup. Holy crap neither of those teams can tackle.

Ohio State has not played particularly well this season and they might be better than Oklahoma, but I think I would put Oklahoma in the top 4. That said, I think they could get blown out by Bama. I don't think Oklahoma is ready for a defense like Alabama's. Would remind me of the Super Bowl 48.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:16 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information