Rose Bowl?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I want Ohio State. Northwestern would be the easiest win, but I want one of the big teams. I don’t see us moving the ball against Michigan, there defense is one of the best. Ohio St is awful against the run. I have no doubt we can run all over them and set up play action. While they are the better offensive team than Michigan, I’ll take our chances with our secondary against Haskins. In a way, Ohio State is built similar to the Cougars. They can’t stop the run but they can air it out. They do have a solid run game with Dobbins but it hasn’t been what they want it to be.

Throw out last weeks game where Ohio State beat Michigan. Urban always eats Harbough. Michigan is still the better team.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":lpqfmavi said:
I want Ohio State. Northwestern would be the easiest win, but I want one of the big teams. I don’t see us moving the ball against Michigan, there defense is one of the best. Ohio St is awful against the run. I have no doubt we can run all over them and set up play action. While they are the better offensive team than Michigan, I’ll take our chances with our secondary against Haskins. In a way, Ohio State is built similar to the Cougars. They can’t stop the run but they can air it out. They do have a solid run game with Dobbins but it hasn’t been what they want it to be.

Throw out last weeks game where Ohio State beat Michigan. Urban always eats Harbough. Michigan is still the better team.

I also would respectfully appreciate Ohio State. THey are well coached and will make the Huskies better.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Looking like Ohio State, if it manages to win, won't be making the top 4.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think Jo Jah has earned that right by their play today. They did well against the team they will be playing against on New Years Day. Just My intelligent humble opinion. I watched that game for the most part.

Latest posts