Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Washington's team? It's really in Cheney

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Washington's team? It's really in Cheney
Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:58 am
  • “Of the 105 players on its current roster, 85 are from our state. Eight of their 11 full-time coaches, including Best, are from Washington.”

https://www.kitsapsun.com/story/sports/ ... 218172002/

After yesterday’s nail biting win and advancement to the semi-finals next week I thought EWU needed some love in here. Always been a fan, but didn’t realize how much home cookin was going on at Eastern. Great to see and go eags!
    knewch
    NET Practice Squad

• Nice shout out.
    justafan
    NET Veteran

• knewch wrote:“Of the 105 players on its current roster, 85 are from our state. Eight of their 11 full-time coaches, including Best, are from Washington.”

https://www.kitsapsun.com/story/sports/ ... 218172002/

After yesterday’s nail biting win and advancement to the semi-finals next week I thought EWU needed some love in here. Always been a fan, but didn’t realize how much home cookin was going on at Eastern. Great to see and go eags!

Great post! Lots of really good football players in these smaller programs. This program goes far in the playoffs almost every year.

EWU, 2010 National Champions!
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

• Maybe way more in the NFL than other Big Sky teams. NDSU has 8 on NFL rosters with 2 starters. Congrats to EWU on their great season. Should be a good game in Frisco.
    bkit29
    NET Practice Squad

• Good catch. It was Big Sky not FCS. Article was right and I was wrong:

“Last weekend STATS reported there are 157 players from 71 different FCS schools on regular season rosters, but Eastern is the only Big Sky school with more than two. Eastern has the sixth-most in FCS, trailing only Harvard (8), North Dakota State (6), James Madison (6), Illinois State (6) and Delaware (6).”

EWU will have their hands full in Frisco. Go Eagles!
    knewch
    NET Practice Squad

• I can’t wait. My wife and I are making the 1100 mile trek this year!!
    bkit29
    NET Practice Squad

It is currently Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:45 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information