Nick Bosa a Cardinal

getnasty

Reaction score
Yeah Chandler Jones and him will be a pretty good duo

chris98251

Reaction score
Keim may trade down, they have a lot of pieces to upgrade. Also Bidwells are cheap.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Bring it. Steel sharpens steel. If we have to beat the best D-linemen in the league to win the division, our O-Line will be incredible.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2dkhw81w said:
OTOH, Curry was a can't-miss high first round defensive pick too. Can't always predict these things. :|

Curry was far from can't miss. There were even a few on this board (I remember English and Kearly in particular) who vehemently argued against him as a prospect.

Bosa is 12 times the prospect Curry was. Bosa is the concensus best defensive lineman in what is likely the best and deepest d-line class in a decade. Curry, on the other hand, was propped up by a historically weak draft class. That's not to say Bosa won't bust, but the odds are waaaaaay less than Curry.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Trrrroy":1jaxq87x said:
GeekHawk":1jaxq87x said:
OTOH, Curry was a can't-miss high first round defensive pick too. Can't always predict these things. :|

Curry was far from can't miss. There were even a few on this board (I remember English and Kearly in particular) who vehemently argued against him as a prospect.

Bosa is 12 times the prospect Curry was. Bosa is the concensus best defensive lineman in what is likely the best and deepest d-line class in a decade. Curry, on the other hand, was propped up by a historically weak draft class. That's not to say Bosa won't bust, but the odds are waaaaaay less than Curry.
Isn't Bosa a LB who roams?

Maulbert

Reaction score
Trrrroy":2uln60sk said:
GeekHawk":2uln60sk said:

I wasn't a member of this board at the time, but I hated the choice of Curry. I suppose it didn't help that I loved Julian Peterson, and we traded him just to make room for Curry.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Maulbert":n2qamoui said:
Trrrroy":n2qamoui said:
GeekHawk":n2qamoui said:

I wasn't a member of this board at the time, but I hated the choice of Curry. I suppose it didn't help that I loved Julian Peterson, and we traded him just to make room for Curry.

Ouch. I loved the lock at the time, but also wanted Crabtree. I liked BY Raji too. So don't listen to me when it comes to #4 overall picks.

However, Nick's core muscle injury worries me. Not sure about long term.

sdog1981

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1lk5bk37 said:

Curry was an auto bust the moment they drafted him, a 4-3 OLB should never be drafted in the top 10. The numbers he would have had to put up would have been staggering.

I wanted Orakpo because elite pass rushers are hard to come by. Add on the fact that Pete took over when he was 24 would have seen his career really take off.

Latest posts