Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

CFP championship tickets still available for cheap.

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • http://www.espn.com/college-football/st ... ive-before

The wider college football world is discovering what the Pac 12 fanbase has known for years. Holding a major college football game at 5pm local time on a weekday in the middle of nowhere in the most expensive state in the union isn't a very good idea.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Ya...they put it on Skorts Field. I wonder how the actual field is gonna be. Seen a lot of fields that have a lot to be desired this year. I think they had a few games on it last week. It does take a bit for them to recover.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• The PAC-12, CFP, and NFL cannot wait for that new stadium to be built in LA. That way they can avoid Levis stadium like the plague.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

• sdog1981 wrote:The PAC-12, CFP, and NFL cannot wait for that new stadium to be built in LA. That way they can avoid Levis stadium like the plague.

I really want the Pac 12 to move their title game to the new stadium in Vegas.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• SeatownJay wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:The PAC-12, CFP, and NFL cannot wait for that new stadium to be built in LA. That way they can avoid Levis stadium like the plague.

I really want the Pac 12 to move their title game to the new stadium in Vegas.

That would be a fun trip.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:23 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information