Clemson vs. Alabama

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
pmedic920":6txmhrmy said:
Hate’em both.

Go Tigers

Hate Bama more.

:{)
Agreed. Pick your poison but Bama is definitely the worse of the evils. Absolutely cannot stand Saban

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":384wwklh said:
pmedic920":384wwklh said:
Hate’em both.

Go Tigers

Hate Bama more.

Agreed. Pick your poison but Bama is definitely the worse of the evils. Absolutely cannot stand Saban

Also agree. With the lack of posts in here on a National Championship game, it makes me wonder if most people outside of these two teams are just plain tired of these teams playing in this game. Can’t some other collegiate teams play at a high level?

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":1k1z571c said:
Seahaaaawks":1k1z571c said:
pmedic920":1k1z571c said:
Hate’em both.

Go Tigers

Hate Bama more.

Also agree. With the lack of posts in here on a National Championship game, it makes me wonder if most people outside of these two teams are just plain tired of these teams playing in this game. Can’t some other collegiate teams play at a high level?

They've been saying ticket sales were down for this game. People are just sick of this matchup. It also doesn't help that you know the CFP squeezed out a more worthy team by giving another inferior Notre Dame squad a shot.

justafan

Reaction score
People are saying 20 to 25 players from this game get drafted this year. Thats crazy talent.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Can we draft the rights to this Ross kid when he comes out in 2021? Good lord.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Softykjr/status/1082491257270632448[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SandoESPN/status/1082489886450405376[/tweet]

getnasty

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1wmvpnqa said:

I'll second this, I wouldn't mind a couple of there corners too. Very Seahawky looking build to them.

D

DomeHawk

oldhawkfan":31kpeptb said:
Seahaaaawks":31kpeptb said:
pmedic920":31kpeptb said:
Hate’em both.

Go Tigers

Hate Bama more.

Not even watching. The teams with the best recruiting classes in the championship every year.

Alabama with the #1 recruiting class every year had nothing to gain and everything to lose.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1vp7ei5r said:

Kid appears to be a freak of nature.

I hope he stays healthy and keeps his nose clean.

Absolutely fun to watch him.

getnasty

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2xtub9kp said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Softykjr/status/1082491257270632448[/tweet]

Let's not forget his time with the Dolphins

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":2vrognq6 said:
oldhawkfan":2vrognq6 said:
Seahaaaawks":2vrognq6 said:
pmedic920":2vrognq6 said:
Hate’em both.

Go Tigers

Hate Bama more.

They've been saying ticket sales were down for this game. People are just sick of this matchup. It also doesn't help that you know the CFP squeezed out a more worthy team by giving another inferior Notre Dame squad a shot.

You know Alabama got beat worse by Clemson than ND did right?Georgia lost 3 games
not sure where your thoughts are on this.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3f2xl1cf said:
Maulbert":3f2xl1cf said:
oldhawkfan":3f2xl1cf said:
Seahaaaawks":3f2xl1cf said:

You know Alabama got beat worse by Clemson than ND did right?Georgia lost 3 games

I would have taken UCF easy over Notre Dame. I know they lost to LSU in the Fiesta Bowl, but they had the nation's longest winning streak and won their conference. Notre Dame played a soft, hand-picked schedule, and got blown out again. It's time to stop enabling them because they just have some dusty trophies.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Maulbert":3qdy4sfv said:
IndyHawk":3qdy4sfv said:
Maulbert":3qdy4sfv said:
oldhawkfan":3qdy4sfv said:

I would have taken UCF easy over Notre Dame. I know they lost to LSU in the Fiesta Bowl, but they had the nation's longest winning streak and won their conference. Notre Dame played a soft, hand-picked schedule, and got blown out again. It's time to stop enabling them because they just have some dusty trophies.

UCF got shit stomped by the 3rd or 4th best team in the SEC. The game wasn't as close as the score. I don't care what their record is over the past two seasons, they don't belong in the conversation.

2017 schedule: https://www.google.com/search?source=hp ... ;mt;fp;1;;

2018 schedule: https://www.google.com/search?source=hp ... ;mt;fp;1;;

I don't like Notre Dame but I bet they would have fared pretty well with this schedule.