I listen to these guys religously

ivotuk

Reaction score
Not because I think they're "elite podcast prognosticators" but I like the job Chris Sprow does, and there are little hidden gems of information here and there.

The one thing I need to never hear again as long as I live? Todd McShay sighing as if the weight of the world is on his shoulders and he's just so tired of it all. Geebus dude, you've got one of the best jobs in the world, sound a little more exccited! Like Mel! Todd! Todd! Todd! Todd! Todd! Todd! Todd! Todd!

On my PC, I right click on "Download" and select "Save target as.."

I don't know what everyone else uses, but on my phone, I find Samsung Internet App is good for downloading 710 and ESPN podcasts. Or, you can use the ESPN App.

ESPN experts Mel Kiper Jr. and Todd McShay keep tabs on the NFL draft throughout the year.

Agents of Change: 2/20/19

Mel Kiper Jr., Todd McShay & Chris Sprow debate whether it's smarter to build through free agency or the Draft THIS season (1:34), share their draft strategy for the Cardinals (25:41), 49ers (30:24), Seahawks (37:54) and Rams (42:38) and answer your #FirstDraft mailbag questions (49:15).

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/podcast/a ... id/3881101