Trade 21st pick to Packers

chris98251

Reaction score
Well this was not unexpected, probably trade back in one of our other 1st rounders also.

chet380

Reaction score
Disappointed that they couldn't work out a deal that involved a Rd. 2 pick.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The last 1st round pick for the Hawks that did anything worthwhile for this team was 2012.

They might as well trade them away since they have no idea how to draft in the 1st.

Maybe Penny works out for us. I hope so.

I was kind of hoping we would get Savage. But whatever. I don't know why I bother watching this team on draft day.

It is always underwhelming on draft day with us.

A bunch of 4th round picks where we load up on JAGs doesn't sound too exciting but they have a knack for finding decent players after the 1st so let's hope that continues.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Trading down 9 slots to gain two additional picks and people bitch?! :roll:

chris98251

Reaction score
Oh just wait till we trade back again and not take Sweat, melt down time...…….. :)

Fade

Reaction score
chris98251":223reduq said:
Oh just wait till we trade back again and not take Sweat, melt down time...…….. :)

That will be me. :D

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":1yfgd4ow said:
Trading down 9 slots to gain two additional picks and people bitch?! :roll:
Yep. I understand folks getting a little upset their favorite Pet players were not taken but to add two
4th round picks and only move down 9 spots must mean most of their targeted players are
Still on the board.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Jeremy517":yg4ckn6d said:
Not great value for moving back 9 spots.

Maybe not for moving from 1 to 10 but 21 to 30 two 4th round kicks is a quality trade. Especially so when you consider we do as well with later picks as earlier picks.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1i5s2911 said:
The last 1st round pick for the Hawks that did anything worthwhile for this team was 2012.

They might as well trade them away since they have no idea how to draft in the 1st.

Maybe Penny works out for us. I hope so.

I was kind of hoping we would get Savage. But whatever. I don't know why I bother watching this team on draft day.

It is always underwhelming on draft day with us.

A bunch of 4th round picks where we load up on JAGs doesn't sound too exciting but they have a knack for finding decent players after the 1st so let's hope that continues.

I agree but I think they make a pick at 29 and there's still some really good CB's and WR's . If not there on there way to hosing this draft.

Latest posts