There goes Savage

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I'm fine with it. They lost slightly on the Rich Hill value chart, but that's the price you pay when you have 5 picks and you want to round the draft out. I'm thinking they're going to trade up at least once in day 2/early day 3. JS had been open about him feeling that the draft class falls off a cliff after round 3.

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":ogqgmlxe said:
I'm fine with it. They lost slightly on the Rich Hill value chart, but that's the price you pay when you have 5 picks and you want to round the draft out. I'm thinking they're going to trade up at least once in day 2/early day 3. JS had been open about him feeling that the draft class falls off a cliff after round 3.

I'm fine with it if they stop trading back now a draft some of the top tier talent that's still there.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":3hhcwuoj said:
Maelstrom787":3hhcwuoj said:

I'm fine with it if they stop trading back now a draft some of the top tier talent that's still there.

I think we're in a tier of talent that will last into the mid-late second, luckily, so it makes sense to accumulate capital now within that range.

Positional groups are still strong. Safety only lost one prospect - Gardner-Johnson, Thornhill, Adderley, etc. still available. They might even try for Abrams and move Bradley to free. Wide receivers still untouched, basically.

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":25pama3v said:
Northwest Seahawk":25pama3v said:
Maelstrom787":25pama3v said:

I think we're in a tier of talent that will last into the mid-late second, luckily, so it makes sense to accumulate capital now within that range.

Positional groups are still strong. Safety only lost one prospect - Gardner-Johnson, Thornhill, Adderley, etc. still available. They might even try for Abrams and move Bradley to free. Wide receivers still untouched, basically.

I agree there's still talent there but there won't be if they keep trading back . Basically settling for second tier players when they didn't have to . You need great players to win the division let alone the Super Bowl and right now they haven't added anything substantial. If they trade down again and don't get pick 33 or 34 they are failing .

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":2dni5g79 said:
Maelstrom787":2dni5g79 said:
Northwest Seahawk":2dni5g79 said:
Maelstrom787":2dni5g79 said:

I agree there's still talent there but there won't be if they keep trading back . Basically settling for second tier players when they didn't have to . You need great players to win the division let alone the Super Bowl and right now they haven't added anything substantial. If they trade down again and don't get pick 33 or 34 they are failing .

Disagree, talent's going to be there well into day 2. I'll be fine if they trade one of these into early day 2. They'll probably stick and pick at least one of them, not sure there's too much market left for trades unless someone wants to come up and snag Lock.

chris98251

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":2x8ofx8o said:
Maelstrom787":2x8ofx8o said:
Northwest Seahawk":2x8ofx8o said:
Maelstrom787":2x8ofx8o said:

Funny great players, we got Sherm, Kam in the 5th and Wilson in the 3rd, Wagner in the 2nd.