I know what you're thinking

HawkGA

Reaction score
ESPN couldn't possibly take two commercial breaks during the Seahawks selection. Oh but yes they can!

kidhawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":1mdifghi said:
ESPN couldn't possibly take two commercial breaks during the Seahawks selection. Oh but yes they can!

I was just saying something similar in another thread. It’s insa e

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
They took a break on our first pick @ 21 that we traded too... then back to back commercial breaks on our 29th lol WTF

cheese22

Reaction score
And most of the work up before the commercial was spent talking about the Giants. Little old west coast teams don't get much attention.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Why watch on ESPN? I watched it on NFL Network...Although they took a commercial break, it was due to the extended time it took before selecting which they came back to plenty in time for the <facetious warning>super sexy pick.</facetious warning>

Rat

Reaction score
Pick 31 had been on the clock for several minutes before they even announced that pick 30 had been traded, and pick 29 hadn't even been announced by the commissioner.

I don't think it was anti-Seahawks bias though, as there were commercial breaks and irrelevant garbage wasting time during a lot of team's picks. Seattles was especially bad, but it might have had something to do with it being near the end of the night and them needing to fit in more ad stuff that they were on the hook for. ABC probably fell behind when they had Luke Bryan talking about nothing for half an hour.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Rat":266bi09d said:
Pick 31 had been on the clock for several minutes before they even announced that pick 30 had been traded, and pick 29 hadn't even been announced by the commissioner.

I don't think it was anti-Seahawks bias though, as there were commercial breaks and irrelevant garbage wasting time during a lot of team's picks. Seattles was especially bad, but it might have had something to do with it being near the end of the night and them needing to fit in more ad stuff that they were on the hook for. ABC probably fell behind when they had Luke Bryan talking about nothing for half an hour.

No doubt that it happens to lots of teams ads is where the money is at but it always seems to happen for our early picks I was watching the draft trackers too and ithe pick was in well before they went to commercial break. I will say I’ve come to expect it so it’s more something I just laugh about nowadays

Latest posts