Top 50 Programs

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Since when did Boise State won a national title?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

DomeHawk

150 years? LOL, you do know that UW didn't even have a football team for some of those years don't you?

Do you really think anyone takes you seriously as an Alabama fan? You didn't go to school there, you never lived near the school, and you don't even live in that state. You just happened to pick the most successful football program in college history because you have a relative that lived there at one time or another? Too funny.

And, what is so impressive about Alabama anyway? They get the best players every year, being on the east coast with a much larger population base. They SHOULD be at the top, they are a farm team for the NFL. A couple of years ago UW went to the CFP with the 26th ranked talent in the country, I find THAT impressive. Alabama gets multiple 5-star players every year, I don't think UW has ever got one.

Then you go out of your way to try and diss UW acting all superior riding the achievements of a team that you have virtually ZERO association with?

Could you possibly be any more pathetic?

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
DomeHawk":tb871lrx said:
150 years? LOL, you do know that UW didn't even have a football team for some of those years don't you?

Do you really think anyone takes you seriously as an Alabama fan? You didn't go to school there, you never lived near the school, and you don't even live in that state. You just happened to pick the most successful football program in college history because you have a relative that lived there at one time or another? Too funny.

And, what is so impressive about Alabama anyway? They get the best players every year, being on the east coast with a much larger population base. They SHOULD be at the top, they are a farm team for the NFL. A couple of years ago UW went to the CFP with the 26th ranked talent in the country, I find THAT impressive. Alabama gets multiple 5-star players every year, I don't think UW has ever got one.

Then you go out of your way to try and diss UW acting all superior riding the achievements of a team that you have virtually ZERO association with?

I've explained before my Bama roots, but I'll do it again for your benefit.

My dad's side of the family is from Alabama and he went there. I grew up in Eastern Washington. Like the Cougs enough but I grew up in an Alabama household. Then I went to college in a school without a football team. I went for a PhD at the University of Georgia but was pretty old and established in my fandom by then.

And dissing UW is just so fun because it pisses you off so much.

D

DomeHawk

HawkGA":37g6p7t3 said:
DomeHawk":37g6p7t3 said:

My dad's side of the family is from Alabama and he went there. I grew up in Eastern Washington. Like the Cougs enough but I grew up in an Alabama household. Then I went to college in a school without a football team. I went for a PhD at the University of Georgia but was pretty old and established in my fandom by then.

I get it, you're a troll and sorry, it doesn't piss me off. I know another "Bama" fan, he's originally from the Bronx, is about 5'4" and during football season he wears his Alabama gear puffing out his chest out like a Banting rooster. He thinks he's getting under my skin too.

You two should get together.

BTW, I don't buy your explanation.

D

DomeHawk

HawkGA":3vyishc6 said:
DomeHawk":3vyishc6 said:

Here's what really happened: you grew up in eastern Washington, naturally rooted for the Cougs but got tired of being upstaged by the huskies so you assumed a whole new identity and team to somehow get back at the "arrogant" huskies.

I respect the coug fans because they are real fans who stick with their team no matter what. Right now they are a top-20 team with 70th ranked recruiting classes, THAT is impressive.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
Thank you for telling me what "really" really happened. :roll:

What surprises me is that you are, what, a third generation Husky? You'd think at some point one generation would want something better the next generation than to be a Husky.

D

DomeHawk

HawkGA":dj2bt4qo said:
Thank you for telling me what "really" really happened. :roll:

What surprises me is that you are, what, a third generation Husky? You'd think at some point one generation would want something better the next generation than to be a Husky.

Okay, I'll play bandwagon boy.

What surprises me is why it is so important for you to need to diss the Huskies? Why would a real Alabama fan need to do that? It makes no sense.

As for our next generation, my youngest son is about to start school in UW's computer science program, one of the most difficult programs in the nation to get into. When he graduates his starting salary will be more than you have ever made in the mosquito-infested swamp and miserable sweltering humidity of Georgia.

BTW, the academics at UW are much better than Alabama's.

Our next generation will be just fine thank you.

getnasty

Reaction score
DomeHawk":3e4xr10d said:
HawkGA":3e4xr10d said:
DomeHawk":3e4xr10d said:

Here's what really happened: you grew up in eastern Washington, naturally rooted for the Cougs but got tired of being upstaged by the huskies so you assumed a whole new identity and team to somehow get back at the "arrogant" huskies.

I respect the coug fans because they are real fans who stick with their team no matter what. Right now they are a top-20 team with 70th ranked recruiting classes, THAT is impressive.

I hate Alabama like i do the Patriots but hard to be mad at Nick Saben for getting the best kids. It's not like he inherited a great program, he turn it into an elite place.

D

DomeHawk

getnasty":3s60c8lp said:
DomeHawk":3s60c8lp said:
HawkGA":3s60c8lp said:
DomeHawk":3s60c8lp said:

I hate Alabama like i do the Patriots but hard to be mad at Nick Saben for getting the best kids. It's not like he inherited a great program, he turn it into an elite place.

Who's mad? It is what it is. HawkGA seems to think that we are envious, we're not. Would we like to be the #1 team in America? Hell yes, everyone would be but it's not realistic for UW up here in a low populated part of the country. We did have a team that was the best in the country at one time and one of the best ever but that isn't something that is going to happen very often. UW is a better school than Alabama, better programs, research, and academics. Proud to be an alumni.

drrew

Reaction score
Can't we get a mod in here to ban this user.

They've single-highhandedly ruined the NCAA board with just a toxic attitude over the last couple of years.

D

DomeHawk

drrew":32xuzdzb said:
Can't we get a mod in here to ban this user.

They've single-highhandedly ruined the NCAA board with just a toxic attitude over the last couple of years.

Lol, this is the guy who claims to be a Husky fan and then posts that the Huskies were paying players.

Then, I post documentation proving that was a false claim.

You didn't like being called on it did you?

D

DomeHawk

HawkGA":356cew4l said:
DomeHawk":356cew4l said:

Boy? Racist much?

Lol, are a you a person of color?

How would I know that on the internet?

You're just messing with me right?

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
DomeHawk":1qux7v5b said:
HawkGA":1qux7v5b said:
DomeHawk":1qux7v5b said:

Boy? Racist much?

I'll just say yes. You can figure out which question that is an answer to. :twisted:

D

DomeHawk

HawkGA":1z9zli41 said:
DomeHawk":1z9zli41 said:
HawkGA":1z9zli41 said:
DomeHawk":1z9zli41 said:

Boy? Racist much?

I'll just say yes. You can figure out which question that is an answer to. :twisted:

Whatever, but calling someone "boy" is only racist is you tell it to someone whose ancestry is black.

I'll make a deal with you, you don't diss the Huskies with your bandwagon Alabama crap and I won't call you bandwagon boy.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
What a meltdown

Absolute state of this thread. Embarrassing

D

DomeHawk

Uncle Si":2qhke49b said:
What a meltdown

Absolute state of this thread. Embarrassing

The thread started out as trolling, what do you expect?

And, something I have noticed since the new owners took over, posters work it out among themselves.