Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are the PAC-10 Playoff Chances Over Already

Discuss your thoughts about anything College Football or NFL draft. Recruiting, Projections, and Mock drafts, Etc. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Probably safe to say they are over now. There's probably some scenarios and meltdowns in other conferences that could get them in via the backdoor. But for all intents and purposes, the conference is done.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• With the #5, 8, & 9 teams losing today, it's possible that the Pac 12 will have two teams in the top 10 tomorrow if #11 Oregon and #12 Utah both hold onto their current leads and win tonight. There's a good possibility that the Pac 12 will have two Top 10, 11-1 teams in the conference championship.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Don’t care. I root for UW and whomever is playing Oregon. I couldn’t care less what the PAC-12 does.

It’s like rooting for the Niners because they play in Seattle’s division.
    F that!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• HawkGA wrote:Probably safe to say they are over now. There's probably some scenarios and meltdowns in other conferences that could get them in via the backdoor. But for all intents and purposes, the conference is done.

I agree, the talent is spread out too far in the Pac. Much as I predicted earlier in the season when we had six Pac-12 teams in the top-25 where I predicted we would cannibalize each other, we only have two teams now.

The only team with really top talent is USC with the #4 ranked talent composite but they have wasted their talent with bad coaching.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:28 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT ]

Information