It's The Apple Cup Week Trash Talk Thread.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
If it's going to.be more of the same name calling nonsense, take it to the shack.

This will be the warning.

chris98251

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1qgecqbe said:
If it's going to.be more of the same name calling nonsense, take it to the shack.

So

Is this a Surgeon General Warning ?

A Weatherman Warning ?

A Trump Warning ?

A Pelosi Warning ?

A Horror Movie Warning ?

:0190l:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maul is a giant poopyhead! 8)

OK, no he isn’t. :irishdrinkers:

Hard to talk trash when both teams are well below expectations. I’m severely disappointed being a Dawg fan, and every Coug fan I know feels the same about their team.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Someone post something to give me hope that the Huskies' D won't yet again own the Cougars' O. We already know the Cougs' D is crap and will make Eason look like Russell so the Cougs gotta score. They haven't against UW recently.

D

DomeHawk

Uncle Si":37zq7aba said:

Apple Cup trash talking is a Washington State tradition, it may not be your tradition but it is ours. And, trashing the other school or rival fans isn't name calling. People need to understand that it is mostly tongue in cheek.

D

DomeHawk

Bubba had been attending WSU for 6 years and still did not have enough credits to graduate. At the commencement ceremony, the entire student body began chanting, "Let Bubba graduate, Let Bubba graduate!" The Pullman president decided that if Budda could answer a one question exam, he would graduate. The president said, "You have one chance, Bubba, what is 9x9"? Budda beamed and blurted out 81. A stunned silence followed. Then the whole crowd yelled, "Give him another chance! Give him another chance!"

D

DomeHawk

Sports Hernia":3so9xj5g said:

Hard to talk trash when both teams are well below expectations. I’m severely disappointed being a Dawg fan, and every Coug fan I know feels the same about their team.

It's all we have left, lol.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
DomeHawk":2d0msjko said:
Uncle Si":2d0msjko said:

Apple Cup trash talking is a Washington State tradition, it may not be your tradition but it is ours. And, trashing the other school or rival fans isn't name calling. People need to understand that it is mostly tongue in cheek.

Trash talk is fun. Name calling is something else.

Thats why there is a Shack.

D

DomeHawk

Uncle Si":kflhbvat said:
DomeHawk":kflhbvat said:
Uncle Si":kflhbvat said:

Trash talk is fun. Name calling is something else.

Thats why there is a Shack.

Okay, okay.

Maulbert

Reaction score
DomeHawk":2j4qwswn said:
Sports Hernia":2j4qwswn said:

It's all we have left, lol.

Could be worse. At least we're both bowl eligible.

*shudders*

Maulbert

Reaction score
The frustrating thing for Coug fans is that if we had an okay defense- not GOOD, just okay, there's no reason they couldn't be 9-2 right now. Oregon and ASU were winnable games.

As for UCLA, that was just plain embarrassing. That game alone was enough to get Claeys fired. God, I miss Alex Grinch.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Tracy Claeys looks like he's constantly in cardiac arrest

dutchcoug

Reaction score
Uncle Si":21n8xdom said:

Trash talking coaches not even on the staff? Pulling out all stops.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Huskies fans, the Dawgs are going down, if the Cougs have a +2 or better turnover margin. Obligatory trash talk: BTW, in the Palouse, we don't recycle last year's loss, we just throw it in the trash. Our beer cans too. And, arrogant Dawg fans, your team is not physically superior to ours by as big a margin as during the Luke Falk days. So you're going to have to execute actual plays this year, instead of that "student body forward" play you've used to beat us nearly every year I can recall.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
dutchcoug":3s8k5iev said:
Uncle Si":3s8k5iev said:

Trash talking coaches not even on the staff? Pulling out all stops.

Admittedly dont follow the ins and outs of bad football programs. saw someone mention his name, remember him from his time here in Minnesota.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
olyfan63":3j6i6h1r said:
Huskies fans, the Dawgs are going down, if the Cougs have a +2 or better turnover margin. Obligatory trash talk: BTW, in the Palouse, we don't recycle last year's loss, we just throw it in the trash. Our beer cans too.

Must be one hell of a landfill...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
olyfan63":2tfg50z9 said:
Huskies fans, the Dawgs are going down, if the Cougs have a +2 or better turnover margin. Obligatory trash talk: BTW, in the Palouse, we don't recycle last year's loss, we just throw it in the trash. Our beer cans too. And, arrogant Dawg fans, your team is not physically superior to ours by as big a margin as during the Luke Falk days. So you're going to have to execute actual plays this year, instead of that "student body forward" play you've used to beat us nearly every year I can recall.
Have you seen the Cougs play "defense"?

Latest posts