Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pac-12 Championship

Discuss your thoughts about anything College Football or NFL draft. Recruiting, Projections, and Mock drafts, Etc. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Pac-12 Championship
Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:40 pm
  • Boy was I wrong! What I thought was the most complete team in the Pac-12 turned out to have some glaring weaknesses that the Oregon coaches exploited to perfection. Great game plan!

Utah had a shot to make a comeback in the second half until their safety went down. I have never seen such a degree of drop off between a starter and backup(s). Where were they on those two long TD plays in the second half? Oh well, probably wouldn't have made a difference anyway.

Congrats to the Oregon players and coaches, a well-deserved Pac-12 championship.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Re: Pac-12 Championship
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:01 pm
  • Sad thing is if they just take care of business against Az St they're in the playoff. Even if they'd won by a FG the recency of dismantling Utah would've been plenty to get them there imo.
    hawksfansinceday1
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:18 pm
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:Sad thing is if they just take care of business against Az St they're in the playoff. Even if they'd won by a FG the recency of dismantling Utah would've been plenty to get them there imo.

Perhaps, but I really don't think any Pac-12 team belongs in that group.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:53 pm
  • Hard to judge really how good Utah really is there best win on the year was ASU?
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:45 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT ]

Information