Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seahawks and specific schools

Discuss your thoughts about anything College Football or NFL draft. Recruiting, Projections, and Mock drafts, Etc. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Seahawks and specific schools
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:52 am
  • What schools have the Seahawks had the best luck/success with on draft picks under PC/JS?

I know that's hard to judge because there are only a limited number of data points. But, it occurs to me that Stanford has provided Baldwin and Sherm at great value. USC has had some misses: Lendale White and jury's still out on Green I guess. We've had Alabama OL with some success but not world changers and question on value I think. Anyone with better memory than me have any thoughts on how specific schools fit with as opposed to basing it solely on physical traits? If you accept the stereotype that Stanford players are smarter than their peers, maybe other traits should rank much more importantly than SPARQ or such....
    chrispy
    NET Rookie

Re: Seahawks and specific schools
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:14 am
  • Earl, Dickson, Poona - Texas
    Okung, Carson, Flowers ( a success for where he was picked) - Oklahoma State

Mixed bag - West Virginia and Alabama

Off the top of my head, those schools probably have the highest hit rate during the PC/JS era.
    kobebryant
    NET Veteran

Re: Seahawks and specific schools
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:29 pm
  • Detroit and Minnesota, they groom players for us .
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

It is currently Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:08 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT ]

Information